Day Performance

Third Person P.O.V

Lina had changed the song for their performance because the song was pretty offensive to men.

The song they were going to sing was call 'What???'.

Lina had personally composed and wrote the lyrics herself.

But she also have to give some credit to Suga.

Now they were on the bus after getting their light make-up on.

Well it was light, but it looks heavy due to the dark eye shadows.

Rosy was wearing a dark blue high waist skirt with white dokka dots with black tights under. Then she wore a white shirt with black writing 'Sorry, Not Sorry' tucked in her skirt.

Her shoes were black and white converse. She also wore mul-ti bracelets on her right wrist, with a small light pink pearl bow necklace.

Sheila wore a red bulls tank-top that had the number 23 on the front and back it was tucked in the front, with a black high waist shorts. Her shoes were Timberlands with a collar were the high-top was.

For accessories she had a white snapback that says 'Fuck Off', and a cute  black lace bow tied to her bangs for a cute touch.

Nana wore a loose black shirt with the sleeves looking like they were rolled up, and light blue shorts. On her fingers were at least one or two rings of different designs. Her shoes were red converse.

Bell had on black high waist jeggings that was ripped at the knees. Her shirt was a normal fitted white shirt that was tucked in, she also wore a red bomber jacket with sliver letters on it as a touch. Then her shoes were normal white Timberlands.

Bell also wore a black lined bracelet that was long enough to make it seems like two with a sliver tree in the middle.

Lina wore black high waist skinny jeans with a loose grey crop tank-top. She also had a black fitted tank-top tucked under too. Her shoes were black Jordans.

All of them also had on their signature accessory on, which was a chain belt. (Up at the media)

¨A to the G to the U to the STD"

The five girls sang.

¨When they all heard the song there was one thing that was on their mind.

'Does this boy even know what STD mean'

"We have changed one of your location and time" the director announced.

"Eh?" Nana eyes popped out.

"It is a night performance with glow-in-the dark"

"YES" Lina cheered.

"There is also a day time performance that you five will perform when we get there"

"Are you saying that we have two performances?" Sheila ask confused by too much Korean spoken at once.

"Hey the more performance we have is the more popularity we will have" Nana pointed out.

"True that" Bell replied in English.

"We're here"

"Shit I'm so fucking nervous" Lina cursed.

"AH, YOU LITTLE BRAT NO SWEARING ON BROADCAST!" Rosey scold Lina.

But Lina already got off the bus.

"Wah there's so much people" Bell smiled.

One by one the girls went on stage.

There was sudden cheering.

"Duel, set, Who rules, queens! Annyeonghaseyo 5QUEENZ iminda" the five of them powerfully greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm the team leader Rosey iminda"

"Annyeong I'm 5QUEENZ vocalist Sheila iminda"

"Annyeonghaseyo cho-un Nana iminda"

"Hi I'm the happy virus Bell iminda"

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm the omma and maknae of the group Lina iminda"

"We will be performing our maknae's self produce song. I hope you you all enjoy it" Rosey smiled brightly.

They all got into position.

Drumbeats were heard.

(Dark prints are English words) (And just in case Rosey's a rapper, Sheila is a vocalist, Nana's a vocalist, Bell is a vocalist and Lina is a rapper)

Bell: "Hey are ya'll listening?

Ah-uh that's what I thought.

Lina: What did you say about me?

That I'm just a little girl

Ha, you got that so wrong.

Why ya'll judging me cause of my looks.

I'm tougher that you think

They say violence is not the answer but to me it is

Nana: If you wanna say something say it to my face~

Don't talk behind me

Say it to me

It won't hurt me

My walls are harder to break than my heart

So say what you want to me

Bell: What???

Such a little deal, why act so dramatic 

Calm down

I ain't going anywhere

So don't act like I'm leaving to go to another world.

But if I do, will you come with me

Sheila: Sometimes I may be confuse

To your eyes I look weak

But don't judge a book it's cover.

It may be a different story 

I am the kind to prove you wrong

But don't go to far or I'll get mad.

Bell: Anger is something I can't really control

But when I get mad get away

Rosey: Don't mess with me

I'm not someone to kid around with

I hate the feeling of being brought down

There no more times where I will cry

I will over come my fears today"

(I'm too lazy to type the rest)

When the song end all five of them were panting hard.

Lina decide to speak up.

"Did you all like the song?"

"Neh"

And the day performance end with a cover of BTS I Need U girl version!!