Wait, What???

Third Person P.O.V

Rosey opened her eyes, and lightly rubbed them.

She got up and stretched her arms.

With her eyes still closed she searched for her phone.

She unlock her phone and went to her notification.

A missed call from Bang Shi-Hyuk.

Rosey press on it as if her life was depending on it.

If you missed a call or voice mail by the CEO of your company, shit happens not to the leader only. But to the whole group too.

"Rosey-ah you might have still been asleep while I called you. I just wanted to let you all know that I need you girls to come to the company at twelve."

'It must just be eight' she thought.

Rosey checked the time and scream.

"WAKE UP WE HAVE TO BE AT THE COMPANY BEFORE TWELVE!"

Lina eyes flutter but closed them.

"What time is it?" she yawned loudly.

"TEN!" Rosey yelled while going to the bathroom.

Lina eyes shot up and swore in English

"Shit we're fucked"

So Lina quickly shook the three lazy butts.

"WAKE UP!!!!!!" Lina screamed until she hitted the sixth oactive.

"AISH I was dreaming that I was kissing Joshua" Nana yelled back at her.

"Who gives a shit" Sheila woke up, and went to the second bathroom.

Bell was finally awake, and had to help Lina with something since Nana wouldn't get up.

"Ready" Lina whispered.

"Three, two, one" Bell count down.

"FIREEEEEEEEEEE!" The two of them yelled as they fired their water guns.

"AIISHHHHH, BWOYA?" Nana swore under her breath as Lina and Bell ran for their lives.

"Get ready" Lina quietly came back and quirt Nana one more time.

"This little......." Nana grew a anime irk on her head.

When Rosey was done using the bathroom, Lina and Bell sprinted into the bathroom together.

Lina closed the door while Bell was doing her business.

Even though it sound disgusting, the five girls were close enough to take showers together but just don't since they have two bathrooms. And it was a bit weird to take showers together.

Lina brushed her bird nest hair as Bell flushed the toliet, and grab her brush.

"Aren't you gonna pee?" Bell ask.

"I'll use the restroom at the company" Lina quickly answers as she tie her hair into a bun and stick a wooden hairstick in to hold it up.

Bell was already putting toothpaste on Lina's and her toothbrush but she has to do Lina's how she like hers.

1. Wet the toothpaste.

2. Put on a little toothpaste.

3. Wet the toothbrush again.

"Thanks" Lina took the toothpaste from Bell and brushed her teeth.

Just when she was going to brush her teeth, Nana rushed into the bathroom.

"I need to pee!" Nana yelled and pushed the two out of the bathroom.
Lina was brushing her teeth while walking to her closet and grabbing out black jeans and a oversized black shirt.
Everyone started to hurry up which lead to a few, well a lot of 'ow' and 'bitch you're stepping on my hair'.
Well it's mainly Lina who said all of them.
An hour later, (since I'm lazy to type it all)~~~~
The five excluding their manager ranked to Bang PD-nim's office.
Sheila was the first to go in, and almost fell to the ground.
But Nana kicked Sheila over.
The five of them finally got in, huffing and puffing.
BTS were also in the room, staring at them with wide eyes opened.
"Glad to see you girls make it" Bang PD-nim smiled looking at the clock.
"Well I told you thirteen to come here today is that you five girls won't be going to America the next week but next month"
"EEEHHHHHHHH"

A/N: Okay that's it for this chapter and I apologized for not updating sooner. I actually am going through a hard time now so I hope you all understand. Well I have to go so like always please vote, comment or follow me.
BAISSS