Happy B-Day

Third Person P.O.V

The five of them worked hard ever since Bang PD-nim told them that they will go to America, and film there

But today they're just gonna take a break.

"Okay so at lest two of us take out Nana, and take her shopping. Lina has to stay and one of us will stay and help" Rosey whispered her plan to Sheila, Bell, and Lina.

"You and I will go, we can play tag for a while, and Bell can help Lina with cooking" Sheila decide for everyone.

"That's good" they all agreed.

"Nana wanna go to the park" Rosey yelled to Nana.

"Sure" she yelled back.

Sheila and Rosey got on their coat, and Nana came out with her phone in one hand and her coat in another.

"Let's go" Rosey gestured toward the door, and the three of them went out after putting on their mask and shoes.

Once the door closed and Bell locked the door. Lina was already running toward the kitchen.

Lina  ran toward the fridge and grab a nearby chair. She got up on the chair and took two bags of something.

"Got the cake mix, and frosting?" Bell rushed into the kitchen.

"Yup" Lina jumped down from the chair.

Bell got the cake pans, bowls, measuring cup and whisk. Then she went to the fridge for eggs, and then grab the oil.

Lina already open one of the batter mix and poured it into one of the bowls.

"What are you planning to do with the cakes?" Bell ask.

"I'm planning for a chocolate, vanilla, and red velvet cake" Lina measured the oil into each bowl.

She measure the water for each bowl and dumped the water into the bowls.

Bell helped by cracking three eggs into a bowl, and then repeated it two more times.

After that Lina and Bell began to mix.

Lina whisked her batter quickly and turned it into a red batter.

While Bell was also close to done.

"Bell can you go turn on the oven?" Lina asked Bell.

Bell ran to the oven and turned it on, on low heat for it to warm up.

After ten more minutes Lina finished all the cake batter and poured it into pans.

But of course she sprayed oiled before pouring the batter  into the pan.

When all three of the batter was into the pan, Bell helped Lina carry the pans to the oven.

Bell set a timer as Lina set the pans into the oven and closed it. Turning it to 360 degrees.

"Bell can you make the rice?" Lina request.

"Sure" Bell grab the clean rice pot and scooped one and a half bowl.

When Bell got to the sink she turn on the water, and took out a big pot, and filled it with oil.

Lina went to the fridge and took out chicken wings, and drumsicks.

She went toward the sink and set the big bowl on the sink. Then she grab a batter mix flour out of the cup board.

She grab a medium size bowl on the dish holder and poured the batter mix into the bowl. Then she poured in some water into the bowl and mixed the batter mix and water together.

When the batter was ready, Lina grab about seven wing and drumstick, and put them into the bowel. She mixed them together until they were covered with the batter. She dropped a small drop of batter into the pot, and it sizzled.

Lina plopped the drumsticks and wings softly into the pot of oil. She mixed even more chicken wings, and drumsticks into the bowl and mixed it.

Bell finished making the rice and placed it into the rice cooker.

"What do you need me to do next" Bell peeked over Lina's shoulder.

"Go to the storage and there's a crooker cooker pot, bring it here make sure to not drop it." Lina ordered.

Bell nodded, and walked to the storage.

She looked around on the shelves but couldn't find a pot that says crooker cooker.

"Look the end of the room on the ground" Lina yelled.

Bell followed Lina's instructions and found a pot.

She grab the cover to make sure it was secured, and carried the pot to the kitchen.

"This?" Bell showed it to Lina.

"Yeah, can you plug it in and press the button warm up" Lina ask.

"Kay" Bell plug in the plug and press the button Lina told her to press.

Bell went up to the stove and turned the chicken wings, and legs.

The door opened, and their manager's hands were full with bags.

"Oppa you're back" Lina jaws dropped.

"It's only been an hour?" Lina began to question herself how he came back so early.

"I asked my friends to buy them for me, since we are all in a hurry" he put the bags on the counter.

He quickly took off his gloves, mask, cap, and coat.

"What can I help with?" he asked.

"Han-Byung oppa the food are still warm right?" Lina asked nervously.

Later in the day~

"Lina they're coming back home" Han-Byung told LIna.

"Just a few more touches" Lina whispered and placed another chocolate coated cherry glazed on the cake and.

"Done" Lina sigh.

The table was filled with food that Nana likes.

A knock was heard.

Lina and Bell quickly put fourteen candles on the cake and lit them up.

Han-Byung opened the door as Lina and Bell held together a long and big white cloth.

Nana, and Rosey both came into the room first.

"Nana" Lina said with a little aegyo.

"Bwo" Nana looked up.

"Happy birthday" Bell and Lina shouted as they threw the cloth on the ground.

And before them was a table was lots of food, delicious looking and tasting ones.

A/N: Hey it's me, this chapter is for my friend she's turning thirteen today. I wrote her a very embarrassing long letter since she wanted that as one of her gifts, and I bought her chocolate. And.... It's also Monsta X Hyung-Won's birthday!!!

And I gotta go do my homework.

Vote, comment or follow me.

Bai