Joy

Third Person P.O.V

"It is still so shocking that we already got this mission down in three days" Rosey smiled.

"I know, and I need to get use to this much make-up on my face" Lina pointed to her light make-up that she count as heavy.

Rosey was in black skinny jeans, skin tight black shirt, blue varsity jacket and blue and pink Nikes.

Her accessories were mul-ti bracelets, and a aluminate earrings.

Lina was in high waist skinny jeans, a black shirt with black lace on her shoulders.

She also wore a long sleeve cardigan that reach her knees. Her shoes were some awesome black high tops.

Her accessories were a her everyday good luck charm, 3-d square earrings, and a cute bow ring on her pointer finger.

Sheila wore light blue high waist shorts, and a oversize tie-dye shirt. Her shoes were just red converse.

Sheila's accessories were a bunch of mul-ti bracelets that were put together.

Nana just wore black sweatpants, a grey hoodie. She wore green Nikes.

She don't really dress up, she prefer lazy clothes.

Bell wore light blue skinny jeans, a grey shirt with a cute teddy bear in the middle and a grey and white flannel. She wore pink and black adidas.

No accessories too since she was too lazy.

The five of them went into the room where CEO Bang was waiting.

The five VJ's had to squeeze through the door to get in.

"Today is your last day of recording your short reality, and your last pre-dubut performance whether on how you girls perform in front of me. Rosey and Lina you two will perform first. Don't be nervous and sing better that how you record yesterday."

Rosey and Lina took baby steps to the front and grab the mic that were in front of them.

"Hwaiting" they turned toward each other and cheered.

The music came on.

Lina: "Baby when they look up at the sky

We'll be shooting stars just passing by

You'll be coming on with me tonight

We'll be burning on like neon lights"

Deep breath, eyes closed.

(I'm going to copy the rest of the lyrics because who wants to type the whole entire song)

Rosey: "Be still my heart 'cause it's freaking out, it's freaking out

Lina: Freaking out

Rosey Right now

Lina: Right now

Rosey: Shining like stars 'cause we're beautiful, we're beautiful

Lina: Beautiful

Rosey: Right now

You're all I see in all these places

Lina: You're all I see in all these faces

So let's pretend we're running out of time, of time

Both: Baby, when they look up at the sky

We'll be shootin' stars just passin' by

You'll be comin' home with me tonight