Can't Believe It

Third Person P.O.V

The five teenage girls smiled brightly as they got their make-up done.

Their debut MV would be a Halloween theme.

Halloween is coming up so why not have it as a theme.

Twice did a Halloween theme MV, and 5QUEENZ are also doing a Halloween theme.

Rosey was going to be a corpse girlfriend.

Sheila was going to be a half hallow and half soul reaper from an anime call Bleach

Nana was going to be an fallen angle.

Bell was going to be a sexy vampire.

And lastly and not least, Lina is going to be an witch

(I couldn't find the picture that I wanted so............)

Lina lips was a black, with red lip pearls (lip glitter) sprinkled on her lips.

Her eye make-up was a thin line of eye line running on her top lid, and bottom lid.

Dark blue eye shadow traced between the eye liner and a little on the bottom lid.

Her make-up was the lightest because the make-up artist was afraid of harsh acne at such a young age.

Lina mid-thigh length hair was put into messy waves, and the tips of her bangs were dyed a smoky grey.

"WAAHHHH" the five girls screamed as they opened their eyes, seeing their make-up for the first time.

"OH MY GAWD" the five of them looked at each other.

"Who's that" Lina point to Rosey.

"YAH" Rosey yelled.

Lina giggled in a evil little girl's voice and turn back to the mirror.

"Let's get you all change up" the stylist yelled.

Bell went first.

She came out with black shorts, a black corset, and a loose red button up shirt. Her shoes were thigh high black leather boots.

"Dayam you look hot" Rosey compliment and went to the dressing room.

Rosey came out wearing a awesome casual outfit that fitted the corpse theme.

Black ripped skinny jeans, a blue plain tank-top with a long sleeve black fishnets under.

Rosey had on blue awesome dancing shoes. Her accessories were a black choker.

Sheila went into the dressing room and came out with a black robe that shows her skinny black leather pant, and a red strapless cropped top. A pair of Converse high tops accompanied her outfit pretty well too.

Two single sliver chains were crossed at her front and back.

Nana got on a a pair of ripped white skinny jeans, a black and white ombre top that looks like a skirt and a black see through cardigan. She also had on a bright red converse.

Lina had on black ripped skinny jeans, a black corset with blue ribbons, with a strapless shirt under so the corset doesn't rub on her skin. On her shoulders were beaded shoulder pads with chains and jewlery hanging down from the pad.

Her shoes were black sparkley high tops.

"We all look so hot" Lina smirked.

"Let's hurry girls, it's almost Halloween" the producer yelled.

"Neh" they rushed out of the dressing room.

They couldn't just believe it.

They were just fangirls who would scream in front of a screen will actually have others like themself scream for them too.

A/N: Hey it's me with another chapter, I have to say thank you so, so, so, so much for 38 followers.

It means so much to me that others like my stories and that I can prove my older brother wrong about my fanfics.

Halloween is coming up, and I am making sure that I update before or on Halloween.

What are you gonna be on Halloween?

I'm gonna be a girly goth, oh and I'm a tomboy so...... Yea.

Well I gotta go now.

Vote, comment, or follow me.

BAI, thanks for reading.

And make up you Suga fans check out my Suga Fanfic call Different.