Prologue

What would you do if someone was to tell you that the world as you know it was about to be obliterated?

1000's of years after the sun's scorch destroyed everything it touched the remaining human race rebuilt it's self on what little it could salvage.

A new start meant new opportunities and anyone who could get a mere glance of power took the chance.

Capitalism swallowed the cities. Distribution of wealth flooded it's way through corporation after corporation and anyone who slipped below what society called rich were pushed down into the gutters.

Sectors came into place separating classes, with the billionaires being recognised as royalty and the poor considered as disease to the City.

I was born among the shadows. Being taught from a very young age where I fit on the hierarchy was humiliating, especially when the rich were high above the clouds and your feet were planted firmly to the ground.

Something had to change and equality needed to take place, but the gilded as we called them were happy with where they stood and they would stop at nothing to prevent us from rising.

We were a disease and violence was the cure. They just didn't know we were immune.

Sup hoes
So this is my little dystopian romance novel thing I'm writing so I hope you like it and the first chapter will be coming soon
El