Savage!

I held on to her not knowing what else to do and I let the tears roll down and when she went limp in my arms all I could do is carry her to my bed. I watched over her as she use to watch over me, that cold night changed me as I was trying to fight off 5 guys with no luck. Then she came in a blur knocking two of them down but that didn't stop them from beating her as well she fought with everything she was till she couldn't no more. When they left I picked her up and carried this tiny girl to my house I cleaned her up and I passed out. When I woke up she was watching me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I was watching making sure you were breathing still since I cleaned your cut up and you didn't move or make any sound."

As we looked for Zav my memories of the first night I met her ran through my mind just like the other night. I was so lonely until I met her we had each other's back she's like a little sister to me.

"There she is!" Savvy said

We all ran up to her and she turned to me and smiled and said "my mom lost her damn mind thinking I'm leaving you guys!"

We all laughed and she lit up a joint. She whistled at Sarah and she laughed when Sarah fidgitted and blushed that was when I seen Tony and his stupid friends rush Zav I was going to say something but she had already moved out of the way and then she used Luke's own momentum against him when she punched him that's when Taz and I jumped in we beat the shit out of them then we all took of Zav was walking back to her house.

I went home and I froze seeing the state my mom was in dad was in the chair holding a beer I walked up to him but froze when I realized what I was seeing mom was high on heroine and dad blew the back of his head off. I called the police then I got my mom to the neighbors before the cops got there I sat outside I didn't even know that the cops were talking to me till one touched my shoulder I looked up and said "he is inside" and pointed.

After I answered their questions I walked around town lost in my head replaying the event of my parents. I was snapped out of it when Zavean hugged me... I woke up hearing Zav crying..

Sorry that it's short but I hope you enjoyed it. Tell me what you think so far please🌹