Lost!

I didn't sleep at all my mind was somewhere else all night mainly on her as I sat there the pain was so unbearable when it hit my chest caved in when I tried to breathe yet I couldn't sucking in air it felt like all my insides was being sucked up into nothing. What was going on? As my body spasms I passed out from lack of air.

I jumped up from where I was but I ended up face down on the floor. As I sat up I looked around noticing I was in Savage's room. The door opened and Taz came in silent and he had his cold hard poker face on, he didn't look at me.

"What is going on? What is wrong Taz?"

He looked at me and I noticed tears, "Jazlenne s-she... um......"

"JUST tell me already!" I screamed frustrated.

"Dead" is all he said.

And right before I could think, feel or respond sounds of fighting broke out. We jumped out my window and all the fighting stopped there were hundreds that came this time one stepped forward with a smirk.

"This little girl is the she wolf who took down our brothers?" He said laughing I can't stand it he is pissing me off.

"This little girl as you say is the Alpha of this pack and you all are intruders now leave!" I said so coldly. He laughed at me like I was a joke.

They think you are a joke, they don't take you seriously they disrespect you, disrespect us!

As my wolfs words ran through my mind this asshole moved in front of me glaring at me.

"You are noth..." I grabbed him around the throat with my hands half shifted barring my teeth making me look like I was smiling. I seen movement from the corner of my eye I moved with this guy still in my grips and the one that came for me impaled his friend with his sword. I let go and moved to the side to see a pair of hands reach for me I side stepped this girl and I let out this verocious growl that made everyone coward before me I shifted and barred my teeth and all of them came at me at once Taz was still next to me he took three on as my pack started picking off people but still a third of them was attacking me. There was one still left alive and I shifted back to human standing over her and I looked down, "tell whomever sent you that I am true Alpha and if they think otherwise to come a try to take the title! For a true Alpha stands with his or her pack in a fight they do not coward behind them!" I said as she had already took off running.

We are now focusing on building more to the house since I allowed few to go and look for rogues and others that doesn't have a pack. I'm trying to get everyone to work together but they still don't know where anyone stands in this pack outside of me. So I am setting up training for everyone and by next month I will set up events so everyone has a chance to prove themselves and find their place. Some may say with the different animals this isn't a pack but a disaster but everyone is getting along, getting to know each other and getting closer building bonds. Yet I have distanced myself closing everyone out and running this pack Savage tries to catch me when I'm alone but I don't want to hear anything from him so I tell him he needs to go help with the new recruits or with the training.

I blocked out the pain for 3 weeks and now I don't feel any pain, I might be in denial but I'm to focused on other things to worry about all that. I was rereading a letter that my mother has sent me she is coming for a visit in three days Carlos the head of the building team told me it will be finished tonight so that's a plus. I haven't told anyone about my mom yet so I told everyone to gather in the back yard at midnight. I was busy finishing up the events for the upcoming month when Taz knock on my door making me look at the time five minutes to midnight. I followed Taz he has been quiet since telling me my girlfriend died. I was standing in front of everyone and I looked up "my human mother is coming to visit in 3 days and she knows nothing about who I am or any of you and she will never find out!" I said with no emotions and demand.

Everyone nodded and Savage spoke, "I need to talk to you in private Alpha." I nodded and walked away with Savage following.

When we reached the conference room he shut the door and turned to look at me.

"You are not yourself Zavean, you are shutting everyone out ever since you heard about Jazlenne's death and Taz isn't the same either."

"Look that has been weeks ago and yes a part of me died when my life mate died. But right now I am worried about getting my pack comfortable and things in order." I said coldly.

He looked at me like he was trying to read me but he then looked away sad and disappointed and I knew why my face showed nothing. "I need you to get something's in order for the beginning of next month." I said handing him the paperwork for the first events and then I left the room i needed to go for a run so as I walked out the back door i stripped and shifted taking off in a full run.

....

I woke up and realized that my mother will be here in 3 hours so I showered. I was wearing navy blue baggy jeans with a black wife beater and my combat boots that had 3 inch studs on the toes, plus a black button down shirt sleeveless shirt that I never button but I had gotten my eyebrows pierced and my tongue. What could she want, why is she coming at all? I went down stairs to see everyone acting all normal when the door bell rang so I went and answered it to get slapped when I open the door.

"What the hell!"

"Don't you talk to me like that!"

Just from her voice I automatically got pissed. "What the fuck are slapping me for you sorry bitch, why are you so early?"

"I had no choice being early they did, I hear you are making trouble!"

I look behind her and I see a man with two girls about 18 or so standing next to him with a small army behind them. I don't like this at all and I can feel everyone in the house tense up I looked at my mother and went to slam the door shut but the man stopped me by putting his hand on the door making Taz and Savage step closer to me blocking anyone from entering he laughed at the boys, "you have no idea how much you are like your father use to be!" That surprised me a little but I still stood my ground and this time I growled at his disrespect and he just stared at me.

"I don't know why you are bringing these people here mother and I don't care why but you are more than welcome to stay but they are to leave at once!" I said so coldly while staring at this man.

He laughed again but he went to grab me making everyone in my pack growl, his eyes widened at the sound but he reached for me again and I grabbed his throat "don't every test me or mine again cause next time I will kill you no hesitation" I said squeezing his throat before letting go.

"Your father and I Ascended at the same time together he made me promise to look over you. And well you have the king himself coming with his entire pack which is just an army to wipe you out, so you can turn us away or accept combining our packs!"