"Through New Eyes"

when I woke up after the Awakening I feel rejuvenate, I have clarity, I feel whole with the new me that I fully accept. I have a new energy and clear mind and now I am sitting in front of my pack and the supposedly king and his people as I look upon this crowd I chuckled.

"I have to say everyone has gotten comfortable with each other! So I have a few things to say and ask. So you, what is your name?"

"I am King Shasha your birth father."

" Ok Shasha I have no King nor father, now that is cleared up I would like to state that if Shasha here plans on staying and holding up to his word of being an aid us! Well there is only one way I will accept this offer. First I will accept the offer if you are willing to join my pack and accept that i am Alpha and the only Alpha. Second after you have done the first everyone that is with you including you will go through a test. A test that you don't need to know what for and the ones who pass the test will be pack."

" So you expect me to renounce that I am King and accept you as Alpha and go through a test to join your pack?"

" Yes"

" Ok I hereby renounce that I am King and formally announce that Zavean is my True Alpha.
Is that everything but the test?"

" Yes! Very well then all of you your test  will begin now and only I will know every detail about the test. And to let you know and everyone hear me you will build your own place to stay here only one building for you all so I best get started if I was you for you are not allowed in any house or houses here and you will stay here on our land and not leave without my permission!"

As I watched everyone's faces turn to shock after I finished talking I knew I would be questioned but they would get no answer. As I walked to the house I was bombarded with questions but I continued to walk until I got to my bike I took off to where everything inside me was pulling me and I came to a clearing I thought I was alone but his voice proved me mistaken.

" The one that will bring change will suffer the most! She will lose everything and everyone that she cares about with her existence!"

" The one who speaks without the knowledge the gods speaks falsely and poison!"

And with that I was alone I stayed in the clearing enjoying the view of the clear starry night letting the night consume me I shifted and ran all night finally feeling free.

As days passed the questions changed but I just ignored the questions and kept everyone busy by having them prepare and train for something is coming and soon. I called for Savage, Savvy, and Taz to a meeting let's hope this meeting goes well for the sake of Savage.

"I know this chapter is short but the next chapter is
Worth the shortness of this chapter!
I wasn't sure which direction i was taking this book but I can
Tell you it will only get better from here on out.
I am going to let the direction of the book continue to write it's self!
I hope you all will
Enjoy!!!🌹