The Beginning of a New Order!

"Ok I call this meeting with just you three because we all know the next person to attack us! Now with that said Savage it's important that you know it is your brother."

"What do you mean that he is coming?"

"Well this isn't up for discussion Savage you will collect yourself and start preparing everyone for this next attack without giving away who is coming an that is a order!"

After the meeting i went to reflect on everything, I found myself in the woods shifted back to human I sat and let my surroundings engulfed me into a trance. As I was walking back completely clear headed my mother stepped right in front of me, I knew she had followed me.

"You are going to get everyone here killed why keep fighting? Why do you think you are something special?" And with that she walked off.

I continued walking I had a smile on my face everyone was outside so when I stopped and turned to everyone I looked my mother dead in her eyes and said " you are no longer needed or welcome here you will pack your shit and leave and no one here well help you or have any contact with you." When I was finished I walked to my room and showered and got dressed in jeans and a wife beater and then put on my combat boots and got on my bike and went to town.

I went to get food I ordered pizza to the house and then I went and picked up some burgers and burritos and beer. As I made my way home I seen my mother talking to several cloaked figures and two of them smelt very familiar.

As I walked up the driveway the pizza guy just pulled up so I grabbed the pizza with the other food and walked in the house and heard everyone's excitement but when Taz tried to grab the food he noticed the cold look on my face and stopped and then moved everyone out to the back.

As I put the food in the kitchen I walked out back and let my nose tell me who the two was that I will make an example. As they stood in the middle now I smirked and I then attacked the taller one and everyone was shocked and on edge and Shasha tried to step forward and Sav stopped him with a single looked he didn't like it but he didn't make another move.

As he was completely beaten he looked up at me and laughed I picked him up and took him to the middle of the crowed and I looked at Taz and pointed to a long post of wood so he grabbed it and put in the ground and I dropped the guy by it and went and grabbed a rope and wolfsbane and I put the poisonous plant in a barrel of water and then I shoved the rope with my hand in the tainted water and pulled it out as everyone gasped in pure shock not understanding what is going on. As I tied him to the post he screamed in pain when I was done I walked up to the smaller guy and leaned down and pulled out a silver knife and cut the skin off my hand that I dipped in the wolfsbane and held up my hand to show him that I was heeled with no scaring.

" I find it funny that I sent my mother away with strict instructions, so what did I see on my way home with food my mother speaking to several cloaked figures and only two I recognize the smell of.
I also knew that there would be some spies Amongst us. So tell me are you stupid or retarded? Oh Savvy it good to see that you caught a few more bring them this way please."

"I find it very hard to trust anyone that I don't know this is why only a few knows what is going on and what will happen next!"

Taz had brought some more ropes and dipped them in the tainted water letting them soak but I walked over and pulled one out and unraveled it. I picked up a thick strain of rope and tied the remaining six together then I stood up and picked up my knife and looked at everyone and said " these individuals had put all our lives at risk this is your time to figure out what you are willing to do to protect yourself and how far you will go to protect this pack!" They all look to me to protect or save them well now it my turn to see who here is a warrior and who's not. The looks on everyone faces was all different but then everyone but a handful formed a line and everyone of them had cold hard looked on their faces the first three in line was Savage, Savvy, and Taz one by one everyone in that line either cut, beat, or poured the tainted water on the spies. But I know that there are more amongst us and that they will be very cautious now but I will find them.

"Ok well I called this meeting because I have set up events that way I can figure out your weaknesses so we can help you become stronger and when it's time for the last event I will be the one who choose the ranking for each event it's time to see what you are made of."