Chapter 15

Chapter 15

         I left the room quickly. I found Damen pacing around the Christmas tree, looking at the floor and frowning. He looked up sharply when he heard footsteps. He smiled slightly when he saw me. “Isabella-“ he started, but I cut him off by kissing him. It wasn’t longer then two seconds, but he stayed silent. “I don’t care if you don’t love me,” I said, then winced. “Well, actually, I do. But if you don’t, I’m going to make you.”

         He suddenly smirked, making me falter. What’s he up to? He stepped forward, pulling me flush against him. “Isabella,” he said huskily, making my heart flutter. “You don’t get it. You just don’t realize how blind you are.” He kissed me, hard and long, making me feel like I was floating. “Isabella,” he said, when he pulled back. “I do love you. I love you so much. I want to scream it to the world, I want to drown you with it.” My breath caught. “What?” I squeaked.

         He smirked. “I’ve loved you since seventh grade,” he said. “Remember me? The little boy who you always said ‘hi’ to, but was never friends with. In freshman year, I only grew to love you more, you looked so confident and beautiful, I couldn’t help myself. I just couldn’t. You were perfect in every way. When you fell, I still loved you. I never thought the rumors were true. Even if you were invisible to every one else, I still loved you. I loved you through thick and thin.”

       He ran his thumb over my cheek. “That day in the park, I made a decision,” he said. “A decision to talk to you; get to know you better. When we got to be best friends, I was ecstatic. I couldn’t believe you liked me, at all.” I kissed my forehead. “And now you’re my girlfriend. And you love me,” he said softly. “You actually love me back, after all these years, you love me back.” He kissed my eyebrows and nose, before moving down to my lips.

        “Say it,” he said, kissing me softly. I leaned forward and tried to catch his lips, but he leaned back, preventing me from doing that. “Say it,” he said again, nipping at my bottom lip. I chewed my top lip, and looked up into his eyes. His eyes that I love so much. “I love you,” I whispered. “What?” he asked teasingly, putting his hand to his ear. “I love you,” I said clearly. “Louder,” he whispered in my ear, sucking on my earlobe.

        “I love you, Damen Matthew Driece ” I shouted. He smiled. “That’s better,” he said, giving me the kiss I deserve. He licked over my both my lips and I opened up quickly for him. He massaged my tongue, making my knees go weak. He pushed me against the wall roughly, kissing a line of fire down my neck. I opened my eyes and looked at Damen.

       He was lit up by all the lights of the Christmas tree, and looked absolutely stunning. “I love you so much,” I whispered. He grabbed my leg, helping me onto his waist. I jumped up on him, grabbing his hair and running my fingers through it, pulling on the strands. He gave me a moan in return.

       He kissed at the base of my neck, right where it connects to my shoulder. I moaned loudly. He looked up from my neck and smirked widely, before moving back down to that spot and sucking harshly, making me go limp and whimper. He smiled against my skin, continuing to suck and lick. I closed my eyes and started pulling on his hair again. He brought his face back to mine and kissed me until I felt like I was about to pass out. “Damen,” I whispered. He grunted and rubbed his hands over my back, making me moan.

       He kissed me, over and over. In between kisses, he said, “I- love- you- so- damn- much- it- hurts. Oh, Is- I can’t- take it- anymore.” I clasped myself to him, leaving absolutely no room. I ran my hands down his back and slipped them under his shirt, feeling his back muscles constrict at my touch. “Oh, Isabella,” he moaned. I ran my hands over his chest, feeling his muscles harden at my touch. He gripped me tightly, slipping one hand under my shirt, the other making sure I didn’t fall off him.