Chapter 18

Chapter 18

      After that, I couldn’t take the stress anymore. I passed out. If it wasn’t the raping, it was the whipping I took. The SWAT team took Devlish off to jail. There was no trial needed for him. Everyone knew he was guilty, even himself. He’s sentenced for life.

        I’m at the hospital again. I hope it’s the last time for a while. I can’t take the cleanliness. It’s overwhelming. Since I already had sensitive skin on my stomach, and he whipped me there, I had to stay longer. Mom, Dad and Michael pampered me with all kinds of things, especially love. I didn’t see Damen the whole month I was in the hospital.

         I’m not actually sure how the SWAT team came to the rescue, but I heard one of the men there couldn’t stand to watch me get killed, so he called the police. I also heard he was carted off to jail, too. There were four men when I first go there, but only three that raped me, so the one who didn’t was probably the one who called.

      Damen went back to school two weeks after it happened, but I couldn’t. I was bed ridden for a while. Damen and Alexis took the liberty in telling everyone about the Kellen situation, even though they already knew. The principal told them in a school assembly. I want them to know. So I’m not so invisible anymore.

       Mom and Dad took it the hardest, I think. They thought it was their fault. They thought they should’ve payed more attention to me, and stayed with me at all times until Devlish was caught. I didn’t blame them. I blamed myself.

~

        When I got out, no one was waiting for me, except Michael to take me home. I sighed. I guess Alexis is with Gazelle. I have no idea what Damen is doing, and I guess it’s better that way. I don’t deserve someone like him. I’m garbage.

       Michael drove me home in silence. He helped me walk up to my room, even if I didn’t need it. I sighed again. I’m going to take a nice long nap. I don’t think I’ve slept very well in a long time. I slumped in my bed, being cautious of my scars, even if they are healed.

         I told Mom, Dad and Carlie to leave me alone for a while. They don’t want to see how broken up I am. I can’t believe that I got raped so many times. It’s actually sick. I crawled under my covers and cried myself to sleep. That’s how it’s been for the past few weeks. Me, crying myself to sleep.

        Damen. I miss you. I cried harder. I miss him so much. Even if I’m the one who told him to go, I miss him so, so much. It hurts me to say that; I want him to move on. I’ll be going back to school soon. Remember the project we had to do together? We both got an A+ on ours. Here, I’ll tell you what our papers said.

Isabella Montie

1. What is your partner’s name?

Damen Matthew Driece

2. What is your partner’s age?

Eighteen

3. Does your partner have siblings? If so, write them down.

Desiree

4. What are your partner’s parents’ names?

Jennifer and Damien Driece

5. Is any of your partners’ parents deceased?

No

6. What is your partner’s favorite color?

Light baby blue

7. What is your partner’s favorite food?

Mashed potatoes with chives