The prophecy

When the night turns blue, and the northern lights show. Washington, USA will be blessed. With a child who knows how to fight. TO survive the night. But she will never see the people who birthed her. As they die in a fire. When she realizes her power, She keeps it a secret. She is very special. She can save the world of the curse about to a pon in Washington. When she learns to Love and Let go.

Fire burning. Lights showing as the burning glowed. Ash fell around the 5 year old toddler. The mother picked her up and put a necklace on the toddlers neck
"Run Melaine!"
"No Mommy, I can't leave without you!"
"Go now!"
Melaine ran through the trees. A pair of wings sprouted. She flew through the trees not looking back. She ran until she found a building. There was big, red trucks. They were spraying the fire with water. Someone came up and picked me up in a yellow, dirty suit. They were wearing a mask that made them look like an astronaut! He even sounded funny. I would've thought that he was an astronaut except for the fact that he was here and not in space.
"Don't worry I got you." He said. He picked me up and took me to a much smaller car with a red and blue light flashing at the top.
"Stay here." He said.
"What about mommy and daddy? They're still in there!"
"We'll try to find them. But don't move. Someone is gonna come over here and get in."
He shut the door and went back to the big, red truck. My wings were just fluttering now. Someone in a blue suit and badge got in and looked at me. I just looked at his badge.
"Hello little lady. What's your name?"
"Melaine. I like your badge."
"Thank you." The car we was sitting in started to move as he put his hands on the circle thing.
*********(15 years later)**********
I ran away. From that crumby place. All they do is tests. It probably won't be two long til they start the breeding phase. I shivered. There was 6 phases of tests. The first stage was Sympathy. They took care of me since my parents had both died and they'd do anything I asked. Then they started the Lifestyle phase. After they gave me everything I wanted, They left me in the room with stuff that was part of life. It looked like a run down apartment room. I was 12 when they started this. They never let me leave and would come in to school me. Next was the Fat stage. They made me eat a lot of stuff even though I didn't want to. BEing a pixie, however I had a really high metabolism and i never gained weight. Then was the Power phase. They made me use all my power on stupid things. The next phase was supposed to be the Breeding phase. They were going to make more of me. The finale stage was Kill. They would kill me after it was all done so I wouldn't say what the government did to me. I ran though. Maybe I will make a blog about what they did. No that would make it easier for them to find me. I learned how to make my wings fade and how to make them come back. I sprouted my wings and flew to the sky. I flew over to and apartment building. At least I thought it was an apartment building. Turns out it was an office building. I flew to the parking lot and made my wings fade. When I walked in I saw a group of guys walking down some stairs. They all froze and stare at me.
"Hi, I'm Melody... Am I interrupting something? I'll go find somewhere else to stay."
I went to walk out but someone spoke up.
"No you're not interrupting anything. We were just talking. Are you saying you have no where to stay?"
"Well... no. I don't have anywhere to stay at the moment."
"You can stay with us."
I turned around and saw a guy with light brown hair and glasses. His eyes were blue. He was looking at a ginger hair guy.
"I guess she can stay..."
"Yay!" I heard another guy say. The guy with light brown hair led me out to their car.
"Oh by the way, I'm Ross."
"Well nice to meet you Ross." He opened the passenger side door for me.
"M''Lady." He said tipping an invisible fedora. I giggled.
"Thank you." I got in and put my seatbelt on. The ginger guy got in the driver seat and THe other guy got in the back.
"Well... I'm Tim." He put his hand out in between the seats. I Turned around and shook it. I looked at the ginger. He didn't say anything so Ross took over.
"And that's Max, HE doesn't like new people."
"Oh... well i know what that's like. I don't like new people either."
He looked at me curiously and studied my face. He started the car and we started to drive.