The Red Side

Max and Ross came by Adam's house and picked me up a few mintues later.
"Hey guys, where are we going?" I asked
"We're going to work."
"Are you sure I show go back there?"
"Why what's wrong with the offices." Ross asked. I never told him what happened.
"Remember when Ethan got burned at the meeting?" Max said
"Oh, I'm sure he's not mad at you. It was probably just an accident or something."
"No it wasn't." I said.
"So you did it on purpose?"
"Well I didn't. My charm did. How long til we get to the offices?"
"About half an hour." Max said.
"I'm going to tell you a story. We all lived in the woods. Literally in the middle of the woods. Adam, me, my mom and dad. We were running low on money so they were thinking of 'whoring' Adam out for money. Of course Adam didn't want to do that so he ran away. The next day the house caught fire. My mom gave me a necklace. It's a butterfly, one side is Green and the other side it red. The red side's power is when an evil person touch me with bare skin it burns them. I don't know what the green side does yet though. As long as it touches my skin it's affective."
"But you weren't wearing a necklace."
"You're right, I wasn't. It's in my skin. I placed it in there when the CIA said no jewelry."
"So you don't wanna be around the offices for that reason?"
"Yes."
"We're here."