The Dream from the past.

I was with my mother. There was ash falling around us. She put a necklace around my neck. It was of a butterfly. One side of the wings were red and the other side was green. My favorite color. "Keep this necklace on and NEVER take it off. It will protect you from dangerous people. They will not be able to touch out without getting severe burns. Now run!." She said.
"I can't leave you!"
"Go." I ran off and the house collapsed on itself. With my Mother and Father still inside. I don't know what happened to my brother Adam. But I know he's safe. My dream fast forwarded.
One of the agents noticed my bracelet. "No jewelry."
"Ok..."
I got my butterfly inserted into my arm. You can feel it if you press hard enough. My dream flash forwarded again and I was 15 I was trying to leave but the agents grabbed mY wrist. He was new here and he didn't know about the burns.
He slapped me.

I woke up with a jolt sitting straight up. I looked around and saw I was still in Max's bed. I was breathing heavy. Laid back down with one arm behind my bed and the other on my stomach.
"Bad dream?" Max said scaring me.
"Did I wake you?"
"No I can't sleep."
"I probably Won't be able to either."
"Wanna talk about it?"
"Sure but not here."
"What on the couch?"
"No. Do you wanna see the best thing about the night?"
"Sure."
I saw he was wearing a pair or PJ pants an a black T-shirt.
I dragged him outside the door. I closed it behind me.
"Lead me to the roof."
"Why?"
"Just do it."
"Well we can go to the roof but we can got to the top floor and climb out the window."
"What do you mean the window." "Well there's an empty apartment on the top floor that's always unlocked. It has a window seat with a ledge to climb to the roof. Me and Tim did it one time to prank Ross."
We reached the apartment and walked inside. We walked toward the window seat and opened it. I flew out to help Max. I grabbed his hand to help him. He was able to climb to the other side. We got in the shingles and laid down.
"Look up."
He did.
"Woah..."
"Its always beautiful this time of year."
We sat there for about 5 mintues. Before I started to tell him about my dream.
"That...Sounds awful. Did that actually happen?"
"Yes."
"So you have a brother named Adam?"
"Yes. Now do wanna hear my story?"
"I've been dying to hear it."
"I dial it down. I'm a pixie that the government hid away since I was 7 or 8 years old. I was spoiled in the beginning I would get anything I want. Then when I turned twelve they put me in a run down apartment building and never let me leave. But then some guy tried to kidnap me and the CIA moved me to one of the bases. Where they wasted my powers and tried to fatten me. But pixies have a really high metabolism. And people that is evil or even secretly evil touch me they get burnt."
I felt Max tap me. Then he looked at his finger.
"I guess I'm no evil."
"He he. The phase I was about to go through was breeding. They were going to get one horny basterds to fuck me then get me pregnant until I had a male and female. And so forth. But I ran away before they could do that. Then after that they were gonna kill me."
"That's fucked up."
"And then when they chased me out of you place I went to the building we met at and cloned myself. That version was taken away pretending to be hurt. But I can Still live here cuz no one is gonna see her except for the CIA. And then she'll be killed."