Jess

The girl had long brown hair. She also had another dude with her and two kids. The kids instantly ran over and tackled me.
"Ahh!"
I fake fall to the floor. After a little bit the got off and I sat up. The both sat in my lap.
"What are your guy's names?"
"I'm Joseph and she's Julia."
"Hi." Julia said.
"You two are so cute!"
The guy that came in with with girl sat in front of me. The girl was talking with max and I sat with the guy with Julia and Joseph.
"Daddy!"
Joseph said sitting in his lap.
"Hi I'm Melody."
"Jason."
I had to say. He had a sexy voice. Not trying to be flirty but no wonder this girl liked her.
"What's her name?"
"She's Jess."
Julia pulled my hair.
"Ow. Hehe."
"I'm sowwy."
"Aw. It's okay. You just gave me a little owie." She kissed my hair.
"Now I'm all better."
"Yay!" I tickled her stomach and she started to laugh.
"Daddy can we play with Mason?"
"Hey Max. Can the kids play with Mason?"
"Sure." We put all the kids on the play mat. We all sat on the couch and talked. I looked at the clock. It was 7.
"Alright Max I'll go put Mason to bed."
"Okay. Um.. dont forget to give him his bottle."
"Yeah." I picked up Mason. Julia had fallen asleep and Joseph was playing with the Legos. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle and filled it with some milk and put it into the microwave for about 1 minute. Then I carried Mason up to the room and I set him on the floor and gave him his bottle. Once he finished it I burped him and put him in the crib. He closed his eyes almost instantly. I walked back out and saw Joseph and Julia asleep in a blanket on the couch.
"Shouldn't you guys be getting home."
"Actually Adam wanted to see us. He wanted to tell us something."
"Oh okay."
So we sat around and waited for Adesa to get home.