Clone

"How is she not pregnant yet? We've had every person in this place knock her up without a condom or anything?!"
"I think it's time to question her."
"You're right."
The two FBI agents walk into the room with the girl. She playing with her magic.
"How are you not getting pregnant?"
"No."
"What?"
"You don't know what we've been through."
"How were you born or created?"
"Curse. Curse curse."
"You were curse?"
She doesn't say anything but nods.
"Can you get pregnant?"
"No."
"Why."
"Cursed. Cursed. Cursed."
"How were you cursed?"
She shrugged.

****Melody's POV****
I was sitting next to Max watching him edit. Helping every now and again. Being a fairy I'm observation so I noticed when he missed something. It was Ross's video. I chuckled when we watched it all together. We sent it to Ross then Adam called all of us to the conference room. I sat in between Max and Red. Red whispered something in my ear.
"You haven't told anybody right?"
"No Red. I don't wanna cause trouble here."
"Ok." He started looking at a notepad.
Max looked towards me and smiled. I smiled back.
"Hey everyone. Now I decided to call this meeting on an important matter. Which is why I'm being so-"
"Shove a ghost pepper up your butt!" Barney yelled. Everyone laughed but I was just confused.
"I'M NOT SHOVING A GHOST PEPPER UP MY BUTT BARNEY!" Adam yelled jokingly.
"That sounds extremely painful." I said.
"At least it's not a California Reaper." Red said.
"OH GAWD!" Adam yelled while everyone else cringed.
"Adam. Get on with the meeting." I said.
"Right. So I just wanted to let you guys know I'm trying to be serious."
"Bu-" James said
"Shut up." Adam said to James.
"Ok."
"I'm not an only child. Meet my sister Melody."
I stood up.
"Hi guys!"
"But she's not like us. She's a fairy."
I sprouted my wings out of my back and looked at they're faces. Max, Ross, and Tim were calm. But everyone else had there mouth a gap in shock.
"And Adam. It's pixie."