Wait?!

"Wait a mintue?! What did I just say? I can't go back. I'll just ruin their life's even more. I already got someone fired. I could get arrested for Slander. Then the government could easily find me and put me away and no one would have to deal with me."
"I don't think you would get arrested for slander. Why did they get fired?'
"Well I don't know the exact reason. But-"

Ethan running towards me at mad speed. But it felt like slow motion. I was frozen but without even do it my wings sprouted and lifted me up off the ground. I wasn't even controlling them I was faster.

"I think Adam fired him because I burned him... He heard our conversation with Max. And he looked into it and maybe... What did Ethan do?"
***Ross's POV***
I walked into my office with a sandmitch. Melody needed to eat something. She didn't have breakfast so it's only reasonable. I however didn't see her. I looked on my desk and there was a little sticky on my computer.
Goodbye sorry for ruining your lifes.
~Melody.
I grabbed the sticky and ran out to the front desk. I looked at the sign out sheet and saw that melody had signed out. And hadn't signed back in.
"Uh... Adam!?!"
Adam happened to be in the kitchen getting some chips. He had a mouthful of chips in his mouth when I walked in.
"Adam."
He turned around and spit the chips in the bag and hid them behind his back. Honestly at the moment I didn't care about his eating after just eating at the moment.
"I wasn't eating."
"I don't care. Melody's gone."
"She probably just went to the bathroom dude." He slapped me on the chest and went to walk out whole trying to discreetly throw the bag of chips.
"She left a note."
He turned around. He threw away the chips and got the sticky outta my hands
"Goodbye, sorry for ruining your lifes. ~melody... Shit dude. This is serious." He went to.the front desk and checked the sign out sheet. And sure enough he saw she was gone."
"EVERYBODY MEET IN THE MEETING ROOM CODE 9! CODE 9!"
"code 9?" I mumbled.
Emily happened to hear me.
"Code 9 is when an office member goes missing even if he/she was just here. And still has a shift. Kinda like if someone goes missing in a school."
We head off to the meeting room.
I sit down in one of the seats and put my face in my hands.
I should've said something to her. Why did I just stand there like a nitwit? 'We're going to lunch want any?' Like really Ross how stupid can you get.
"Okay guys this meeting is very serious. One of the office member has gone missing." Adam say.
The group started to murmur.
"HEY! This is not the time to murmur or spread rumors! My sister has gone missing and not a single soul here saw her leave or have any idea where she's gone." Adam said. He was truly serious.
"Can we file a missing person report?" Barney said not using accent. He knew it was too serious for it.
"She's a pixie dude, the government is after her. There's no way we could do that without all of us here getting in trouble." Red said.
"Who was she with last?" James asked.
"Ross." Adam said. Everybody turned their eyes towards me.
"She didn't mention anything about leaving. She stayed curled up in the corner outta the cameras view."
Emily snapped her fingers.
"Ross that's it!" Emily said jumping up.
"What?"
"Adam the cameras!" She said.q