Adam

****Adams POV****
No one knows I have a sister. Alesa got it out if me. I wish I knew where she was. But now she's coming to the offices. I have it all planned I'll organize a secret meeting with her. Just her and me. And hopefully she recognizes me. Then again the last time she saw me I was 10. But just maybe. I pulled into the offices and sat in the lounge and waited saying hi to anyone who I saw on the way there.
****Melody's POV****
Max brought me to Adam. The with Brown almost black hair and brown eyes. He wore big glass's that kinda looked like nerd glasses. Max let time alone with Adam. I hope he's Adam.
"Are you A-Adam?"
"Yes I am. Have a seat." He said patting the couch next to him. I awkwardly sat down.
"Come on don't be so awkward we're all friendly here!"
I got a good look at his face and I remembered.

"Red rover red rover bring Molly on over!" Jin yelled.
Molly ran over and tried to get through Jin and Gray's arms. She failed and llocked hands with Jin and Gray.
"Red rover red rover bring Jin on over!" Adam yelled.
Me and my brother had our hands locked. He ran towards them and broke them.
"Oh I'm sorry Adam."
"Its okay Melody. Jin is pretty strong. You'll get him next time."
I giggled.
"Haha loser." Jin said pushing me while running back over to his team.
"Hey Jin that wasn't very nice." Molly said. She was the only one around my age.
"Yeah Jin not cool. Don't push my sister like that."
"Sorry Melody." He said but I could tell he wasn't sorry.

"Adam..." I hugged him.
"Its great to see you again Melody."

Thanks to MollyIsMe15 and GrayzBae for being special guest and thanks again to MollyIsMe15 for reminding me the name if the game. Anyways I'm Dottie and I'll see you polka dots later and remember always turn left!!