Goodbye.

I Sat on the floor and continue to cry. I could hear his screams. Ethan's screams.

What did I just do?

*Melody's POV*
I sat in the corner and rocked back and forth. My wings would not go away. Ross's office was the only one that seemed to sooth me. Cause he's the only one ever really in it. He doesnt leave much either. He's just there. He just commentated on his video completely ignoring me. That seemed soothing. I could focuse I'm my breathing instead of talking.
Breath in... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 hold... 1,2,3,4 Breath out... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. Repeat.
I kept doing this until Ross stood up.
"We're going out to lunch. Wanna come with us?"
I shook my head. My face was buried in my knees.
"Well do you want anything?"
I shook my head.
"Melody... You're going to have to come outta stay ball eventually."
"R-right now, it's the best place for me. I-I can't hurt anyone."
The room went silent. I hear the door open then close. I look up and see no one here.
Why'd I have to show up here outta all places. I couldn't of have landed on a school or a house? Now I'm ruining people's life's. Hey? Where did I get this necklace?
I looked down at my chest to see a golden necklace. The necklace was a golden heart. It was openable. I opened it up and there was a baby picture of me and Adam in it. He was hugging me and my fairy wings were so tiny. I closed it and it fell onto my neck. Cold against it.
Back to what I was saying. I just ruined Ethan's source of income and Adam's friendship. I'm a horrible person. I should just leave. I don't need to come back. Maybe the government will take me back. I can give birth and just be dead. No one will ever have to deal with me and my many problems. I can just leave and never come back.
Yeah. That's it. I'm sorry Adam. But I must take my departure.
I'm sorry Max
I'm sorry Ross
I'm sorry Alesa and Mason.
I'm sorry Ethan.
Goodbye guys.