Goodbye My friends

Gunshots.

That's the last thing i could remember.

I heard glass shattering and screams. 

What hurt the most was not death. It was watching my brother hit the ground. Dead.

Bella lied...

She knew i was out there and she found me at my weakest moment.

She made me lead her to the people who were keeping me safe.

The only ones killed was me and Adam.

It all happened like this..

*Melody's POV*

Bella pushed me towards Adam.

"Melody! please don't run off like that again. We were all worried sick."

"But Ada-"

"GET ON THE GROUND NOW!!" I pulled away from Adam and looked. FBI agents were kicking through the windows. I covered my face from the glass only to fell something fall to my feet. I looked down and lying there on the ground was my dear brother Adam with blood dripping from hit next heavily. THe world went quite. I was in a black plane with only him. I dropped to my knees beside him tears in my eyes.

"Adam?... Adam Please I now you're still there... Adam?! Adam wake up!!! Please Adam!!... Please... i love you brother please..." His hazel eyes looked up at me filled with water.

"M-elody... I... I love you.... too..." His hazel eyes slowly started to close and i shook him. 

"ADAM!!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME AGAIN! PLEASE!!! NO!!!"

 His eyes closed and his body became extremely heavy. 

I heard the gunshot. As my body fell ontop of his. Shot in the back by someone i thought i could trust.

and her name was Bella.