Fired

Uh oh someone's getting fired. Put your guesses right here.

We walk into the offices and we hear a door slam.
"That doesn't sound good." Max said.
"I'm going to my office." Ross says running to his office. I see Ethan running towards me at mad speed. But it felt like slow motion. I was frozen but without even do it my wings sprouted and lifted me up off the ground. I wasn't even controlling them I was faster. The world was in slow motion but I wasn't. Max was trying to jump in front of me but I was flying towards Ethan. It's like I wasn't in my body but just watching as I attacked him. My fist hit his face then my other fist. I was trying to scream. I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. Then I kicked him. I closed my eyes. I don't want to do this. My body's doing it I don't want to hurt him. I felt something land in my hand as my feet touched the ground.
"Melaine!!" I heard Adam's  voice shout. I could finally hear my own voice. My screams.

"HELP ME! STOP!!! WHAT'S GOING ON!" Blood curdling screams. I was able to control my voice and stopped screaming. I curled on the floor and cried and cried.
"I couldn't  control it... *cries more* it had a mind of its own... I screamed and screamed for h-help *cries louder* no-noth-nothing ca-came o-out." I Sat on the floor and continue to cry. I could hear his screams. Ethan's screams.

What did I just do?