1/2

******* Melody's POV *******
I flew away from the apartment and to the office that the guys were originally in. I was out side and I didn't want it to come down to this. But I had to get away There was another puddle on the ground I left we it up and had it swirl around me. Then it left me and created another version of me.
"Do you know your mission?" I asked her.
"Yes." She said. I ran into the lobby and she stayed in the parking lot. I hid behind a desk. She felt to the ground and acted hurt. Grabbing her head the FBI show up and pick her up. They put her in the car and drove off. I get out if my hiding place and fly back to the apartment. Once I get back I go to Max's window. He didn't have a window seal or anything so I flew just at it and knocked. I saw a light turn on and he open the window. I flew in and landed. My wings faded once I was safely in the ground and I fell to the floor. Max got down next to me.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah yeah. I'll be fine. I just have a headache. I uses too much power. Got any ibuprofen?"
"Yeah in the kitchen. Come on." He lift me up one arm under my arm as he takes me to the kitchen he out me in one of the island stools and when through the cabinets.
"Sorry I've caused so much trouble for you."
"I don't care about that. I wanna hear the story. Ross, Tim! She's back!" Ross and Tim instantly came out if their rooms. I lay my head on the table and try to relax.
"Ross where's the fucking ibuprofen?"
"Oh its in my room. I'll go get it."
I heard his footsteps walk off.
"Tim get a glass of water." I heard more footsteps and felt a hand in my back. I lifted my head and looked at him.
"Are you hurt anywhere else?" He said putting the first aid kit on the table.
"Other then my wing we're fine."
"Well can I see it."
I hesitated but sprouted them. He looks at it.
"I may be no fairy-"
"Pixie." I said correcting him.
"Right, pixie expert but I do know that its bruised. So we just bandage it and it's fine."
"You don't have to do all this."
"Yes I do now I need you to sit on the floor. Your wings are too tall for me to bandage them correctly." I get up and sit down on the flow he sands beside me and starts to bandage the wings.
"I'm back with the ibuprofen." Ross said.
"And I got the water." Tim said. They walk over to me and Max. Tim hands me the glass and Ross hands me 2 pills.
"Thank you."
I put the pills on my tounge and drink some water.
Max helps me up and everyone goes to there bedrooms. Max takes me to his. We walk in and turn on the light.
"You can go ahead and sleep in my bed. I have an air mattress we use for camping that I'll pump up and sleep on."
"No I can't sleep on your bed it's yours."
"Just sleep on it."
"I can't argue with you can I?"
"No you can't." He had already pulled out the mattress and was filling it with air. I got under the covers and laid down. I had to keep my wings put so I just closed them. I closed my eyes listening to the air pump then I heard max collapsed on top of it after the air pump stopped. After that I fell asleep.