My Made

Hi everyone if you do not know already then this is book number three

1st is My Maker

2nd is My mate

read those before this one :)

This is dedicated to misspiggy88 for the amazing idea of MY TANGELED TALES!!

Enjoy <3

I made him. He is mine.

Is that why he stands by my side? Is that why he is here with me now?

I changed his life. I changed who he is.

Is there hatred because I did so? Or is there loyalty because I did so?

I gave him part of a powerful bond. I gave him something special from within me.

Is that why the connection between us is so deep? Is that why we care for each other?

I gave him strength. I gave him power.

Is that why he stands in front of me and fights my battles? Is that why he stands in front of me and protects me?

I am his maker. He is my made.

Is that why we love each other? Is that why we will die for each other?

After the messed up thing Ryder did to K’s made, she leaves him. Now K and Tristan are on their own little adventure and this time it will end in death. K is fed up and done with Charity, shooting her was one thing but lying to get Tristan killed, to get her made killed by her mate, was a whole different game. K wants revenge and not caring if it kills Bret or not she is determined to get it.

During the adventure Does K find it in her heart to forgive her mate?

Does K and Tristan fall in a different kind of love that’s not only Maker and Made love; is it a true love that is not between mates?

Does K finally get sweet revenge on a psychotic blonde that almost killed her and her made?

Does Bret end up escaping death or has his time finally come?

In the end what will happen between mates? What will happened between a Maker and her made?

In the end what will become of Bret and Charity?

Or will it even be the end . . .

****************************

*Copyright By NSTinsley 2011*

All Rights Reserved

U.S. Copyright Law Enforced

*****************************