Chapter Eight

*copyright by nstinsley*

Hey so I dont know when I will be writing the next chapter . I'm in the process of moving and idk a lot of things and it sucks lol sorry for making you guys wait don't be made

Much love

ENJOY <3

Chapter Eight

Tristan's POV

This didn't feel right. I shouldn't have left K like that. She was my maker, I promised I would stand by her side forever and here I am walking away from her after I finally got to kiss her. I don't know what it was about her, her confidence, her loyalty, her smile, her scent whatever it was made my heart beat for her. I wanted to kiss her since I first saw her in my wolf when she was around her maker. I wanted it to be just me and her and I promised her that but. . .

I looked over at my mate, a girl I didn't know and a girl I felt something for. My insides burned as the tingle feeling shot up through me every time we touched. She was undoubtfully beautiful and perfect, I guess, in every way. Her fiery red hair made her skin look mouth watering; I wanted to run my fingers down her cheek, across her neck and down her arm. But I didn't, I refrained from touching her again. Yes it felt right but I didn't want those feelings to cloud my judgment on my actions and what I should be doing right now and where I should be. Looking down at her, I felt the pull to her.

Was that why I went with her? She was created for me as I was for her. That's why I left K, my maker? It was questionable but it was the only thing I could think of.

My silence was making her uncomfortable, I didn't know why or how I knew that, "What's your name?" I asked as we continued to walk in the woods going god no's where.

"Trinity." She answers' softly, her voice sounded like music to my ears. Strange for me to say but it was true. "What is your name?"

I smiled down at her, "Tristan."

When a smile appears on her face my heart picks up, I couldn't take my eyes off her. "I like that name." she says.

The burning feeling inside me was running wild. Clearing my throat and looking forwards I asked, "So where are we going?"

"To my land, I hope that's ok."

I nodded.

"Can I asked you something?" the sound of her voice made me turn my head towards her. She wasn't looking up at me she was looking down at the ground.

"Of course." I told her.

She was fiddling with her, "Who was she?" she asked so softly.

My heart actually started aching when I thought about K, "She's my maker." I answered trying to make it sound as if I didn't miss her or me leaving her wasn't a bother.

Her head snapped up and she looked at me, "Maker?" she asked.

"Yes, she made me a few weeks ago." I decided not to tell her just yet that she broke me out of prison for murdering a bunch of people.

"Oh." Was all she said.

"I'm sorry for you stumbling upon us like that." I apologized guessing that was why she was acting strange.

"It's ok. Things happen for a reason."

It was quiet as we finished walking to her land, being early in the morning the area was empty. The houses were so close together and in one big circle. There was one entrance I noticed as we walked through it. The very center of the circle was a big fire pit and a bunch of benches. I followed her to a small house in the back yard of a huge house.