Chapter Eleven - part one

Hey everyone . . . i promise a upload today and i HAD a nice awesome long chapter but my stupid bad bad stupid computer restarted on me and i only got a small part saved (major tears) so lesson is save your work like a crazy person lol :)

here is chapter eleven part one . . . . working on part two now

copyright by nstinsley

Enjoy <3

Chapter Eleven

I was sound asleep when my door slammed opened, “Cant people just open a door and not be all dramatic about it?” I complained as I rolled over to see who it was. “Of course not, it’s you.” I grumbled and rolled back getting comfortable again. I was hugging onto my pillow when Chandler griped my arm pulling me off the bed. “Hey.” I whined trying to get my arm free, “I know your don’t need your beauty sleep but I do.”

“Shut it.” he snapped and started pulling me out of the attic room that was now my sleeping area and down the stairs.

“Where are we” I stopped myself when I was shoved in his room, “Oh no, no no no no no no no. I am not going back into that mental room.” I said as I tried to fight his grip on my arm. I wasn’t getting anywhere so I swung. He turned to me when I punched him in the back of the head.

With a growl he spat, “Keep your mouth shut or their dead.”

“Their?” I asked in confusion. Chandler chuckled and pulled to the window and that’s when I knew who he was talking about, it was my mate and my brother, Max. I wanted so badly to scream but seeing Chandler’s whole pack behind them ready to attack stopped me. Instead a low painful whimper escaped my lips. “Don’t hurt them.” I turned to Chandler and begged, “Please. Just tell them to leave.” My eyes bore into Chandlers pleading with his.

A sick grin appeared on his face, “What do I get?”

I looked back out the window, my heart dropped into my stomach. “Anything.” I said as I hung my head.

He jerked me away from the window and pushed me into the room, “I’ll come get you for my payment once they leave.” And with that he shut the door.

I sat there on the thin mattress that was still on the floor in the corner of the small room and closed my eyes, concentrating on hearing what was being said and what was going on outside. Even with my hearing, I could hear nothing. The walls were sound proof.

Tristan’s POV

I waited for the go from Ryder and Max. It was their job to distract Ryder’s father while I looked around for K. I still couldn’t believe what Ryder did.

*Flashback*

I watched Ryder pace back and forth between Max and myself. I had no idea what was up with him and by the look on Max’s face he didn’t either.

“Dammit!” Ryder screamed making my head flinch back. I looked at him as he hit his head, this dude has lost it.

“Chill Ryder, we will find her.” Max spoke softly to him as he took a few steps towards him. He rested his hand on his alpha’s shoulder but Ryder growled and stepped away from him.

“You don’t get it.” he snaps.

Max kept his cool and calmly asked, “What don’t I get?”

Ryder glares at him, “I did this. I went to Chandler and asked for him to kill her made and get my mate back for me. And now here he is taking her from me.”

My eyes were about to pop out of my head, “You mother f”

“Hey!” Max steps in front of his alpha, stopping me from ripping his head off his shoulders. “We need to get her back before anything else bad happens.”

I snarl at Ryder before I stopped fighting against Max’s hold, “What’s the plan?” I growl out.

*End of Flashback*

It still made my blood boil knowing this was his fault, that Ryder would do this to his mate. I huffed and shook my head forgetting all about him until the time was right to kick his ass. I was far enough away that Ryder’s father’s pack wouldn’t smell me or notice me. I watched as Ryder and Max waited for Chandler to come out. I looked over at the house, looking for the best way to sneak in without being caught. I saw an old door and knew that was where I was going to be going in. Movement from the second floor window off to the right of the old door caught my eye. I had to control the growl rising within me when I saw this older man gripping my makers arm making her look out the window. My heart ached when I saw her drop her head. She never dropped her head, one thing that I admired about her was how she always kept her head held high showing confidence and power. I caught her taking one last glance out the window and the tear that fell from her eye, and that right there made my wolf go insane.

I didn’t wait for the signal to go. I quickly and quietly ran around the pack surrounding Ryder and Max. By the time I got to the door, I could hear Ryder, “Have you found him yet?” he asks.

“Nice to see you to son, and who is this might I ask?”

“My beta, Max. He also wants her made killed.” Ryder says, I don’t hear the rest of the conversation as I changed human and disappear into the house. I snuck along the wall looking around; no one was in the house, at least the bottom half. Not moment later I found the stairs and took them two at a time. I had two doors that I guessed was where K was but her scent threw me off. Her scent wasn’t as sweet as it once was to me, it was wrong now, her scent smelt of mold; a smell of betrayal, a smell of stolen. My wolf had to find out where she was.

I saw her in one of these rooms. I cracked open the door; she was defiantly in this room. “K?” I called out.

No answer.

I smelt around looking for her but she was nowhere in sight, I couldn’t even hear her breathing. Her scent was stronger out in the hall way. Making my way into the hallway I followed her scent to a stair case. I heard pacing on the floors and couldn’t help myself. I wasn’t quiet about it as I ran up the stairs and flew open the door. What stopped me in my tracks was not K but a man. I growled and lunged at him.

“What did you do to her?” I snarled in his face, holding him in my death grip chocking him.

“Took her.” The guy got out and tapped my arm for me to let go.

I growled warning him not to do anything stupid.

“He took her.” He said rubbing his neck.

“Who?”

“Chandler, who else.”

“Where?” I hissed.

The boy looked at me, “Who are you?” he asks.

I opened my mouth to answer him but he stopped me, “You need to go he’s coming back, who are you? I will tell her.”

I took two long strides to the window and saw Ryder shake his father’s hand; I turned to the boy and grabbed him by the shirt, “Tell her I’m coming for her.”

I walked to the door about to leave when the boy called out, “And if she asks who?” he says stopping me from running out of the room and out of the house.

I turn my head and glared over at the boy and strongly said, “Her Made.”

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .