Chapter Twenty Five

Copyright By NSTinsley 2012

Enjoy <3

Chapter Twenty Five

That night we paid our respects to the dead and everyone ate the food in silence. It was sad and depressing. After everything was done Katherina nodded to me and took Ryder inside the house so I had time to talk to Tristan about our plan. I walked through the pack members and hooked my arm through Tristan’s tugging him behind a house.

“What is it?” he asked worried.

“I have a plan.”

He smirks, “A maker with a plan, I like that. Want to go to my place.” He says winking at me.

I glare but the smile on my face didn’t do me a lick of good, “Not that kind of plan Mr. Pervert.”

“Your pervert.”

“Tristan.” I said warningly.

“Ok, ok we can discuss that afterwards, so what’s this plan?”

“Me and you take our furry little butts,”

“I like that fury butt of yours.” He interrupts making me glare at him, “What it’s true, are you wearing the black,” his eyes look down and he wiggles his eye brows.

I tried to keep a straight face but I caved and giggled smacking his arm “Shut up will you.” He grinned like the fool he was happy about teasing me. With a shake of my head and a simply eye roll I continue, “as I was saying, me and you can leave and go kill Bret.”

His brows furrowed, “What?” he asked in shock.

“Katherina and I have, well actually katherina but its brilliant, we as in me and you, will go find Bret and I will say I will join him and when he comes to mark me as his again I will take a knife and shove it in that cold ruthless heart of his and he will be dead.”

“No.” he said sternly with a growl rumbling deep in his chest, “I won’t let you be in that kind of danger.”

“Tristan.”

“K.” he retorts.

“It’s a solid plan and you know it. It’s me he wants and he will think I am doing it to protect the guys and my mate.”

He gave me a plain look, “It’s dangerous,” he says leaving me hanging for a second while he thinks of the but that I know it coming, “but,” there is always a but, “we can go under one condition.”

I looked at him skeptical “and that is?” I asked cautiously.

Tristan wraps me in his arms and pulls me up to him against his warm body, “After he is dead, we leave together. Just you,” he kisses my nose, “and just me,” he says upon my lips then pecks, “we disappear forever.”

This time I kiss his lips, “sounds perfect.”

Tristan grips my hips and picks me up, my legs automatically go around him and he presses me against the house as our kiss deepens. This kiss heated up instantly but sadly it was interrupted by a moving in the bushes. Tristan, in one swift movement, turns and guards me with his body and growls at the noise. No one came out and nothing else moved for a few minutes. He turns on me, “We will talk more later.” Then caressed my cheek with his hand lovingly and walks off. I stood there and gathered myself before I went back to the others. I found Katherina and nodded at her, she half smiled and nodded back then turned in the house with the twins and put them to bed.

After everyone went home and the yard was picked up Ryder ushered me into the house and back to his room. “Will you shower with me?” he whispers once he shut the door.