Chapter Nine

hey every one im so sorry for the long wait !!

*copyright by nstinsley*

ENJOY <3

Chapter Nine

Tristan’s POV

My mate kept up with me the whole two days I ran none stop to get to Ryder’s territory. She never complained and I admired her for that. I howled when I got close to his territory warning him I was coming. I was trying to make this easy and to do so I showed him respect and not cross into his land without his permission. I was pacing back and forth in human form right at his line waiting for Ryder to come. I was getting impatient as I waited a full five minutes.

“Howl.” I told my mate, she did as I asked.

Finally two minutes later I heard paws hitting the ground getting closer. I stopped and faced the wolves coming at me. All but one slowed and came to a stop about a yard away from me, the one; Ryder was coming at me in a full run. I held up my hands, “It’s K.” I shouted.

He didn’t stop.

My anger grew, the idiot rather fight with me then save his mate. I wasn’t one to back down from a fight and I was not about to back down to him.

Right before he jumped at me, I jumped and changed wolf tackling him to the ground. We rolled on the ground snapping and snarling as we tumbled back closer to his pack. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a few crouch and they received a threatening growl from their alpha. We were now circling one another looking for our opportunity to attack. I growled and he snarled leaping at me, I barely got out of his reached before he turned and attacked me again this time landing on my back sinking his teeth into me. He jerked his head roughly and ripped a junk out of my back. I didn’t howl in pain; I was not going to give him that satisfaction instead I turned in to my anger and that sky rocketed to full on fury. Not giving him a chance to even spit my fur out I turned and snapped my teeth at his face, missing by only a few centimeters. I did it again and got a piece of his ear, I spit it out and we went to attack each other again but a man came in the middle.

“Stop!” he roared. “Ryder, knock it off. You back down.” He growled at me.

I snarled and snapped at him.

“If you snap at me again I will lock you in a cage until I feel it fit to release you. The only reason I won’t kill you is because I know who you are and since that wolf over there is not K I am guessing something happened to her. So why don’t both of you knock it the hell off and you tell me what happened.”

I glared at him once before I turned my attention on Ryder who growled lightly at me then changed. I backed up towards my mate and changed grabbing the pair of shorts she was holding for me.

I rolled my shoulders back and walked towards Ryder and his beta.

“Didn’t you feel it?” I snapped at Ryder. The sight of him made me sick, he seriously got under my skin, he rather fight with me then talk about what happened to his mate.

His nostrils flared and he growled at me taking a step forward. The guy next to him raised an arm and stopped him from taking another. “The idiot has the nerve to ask me if I felt it when he is the one that did it Max, I want him dead.” He hissed.

His beta, Max rolled his eyes, “Do you see her?” he snapped at Ryder and waited for a second for him to answer, “Didn’t think so. Now what happened?”

“Someone claimed her. Someone was strong enough to break our bond.” I answered Max then glared over at Ryder, “Did you feel it?” I asked again even more annoyed I had to repeat myself.