Rhysand

Sometimes I hear whispers, I never quite know what they are saying but sometimes I think they are telling me where I need to go to get answers. I might never know what those whispers are. 

Feyre and I have just started out life together. The king of Hybern still is a threat and we need help, not that I will every admit that. After 50 years under the mountain we have no army's, and we haven't trained. In the whispers I hear 'Terrasen' and 'Aelin of the wildfire'. Maybe I can get her to help, this Aelin of the wildfire. I know how to get there too.

Feyre is sitting at the diner table with me, and my inner circle.    

"We need help, but why would anybody help the night court?" Morrigan my cousin says to all of us. Maybe now would be a good time to tell them of what I was thinking.

"I heard of a place named Terrasen, it has a queen who is supposed to be very powerful. Maybe we can get them to help us. Plus I think that the kings daughter is here. We might get some leverage there. If we can get these people to help us, we will win the war. From what I have heard this queen has won many  wars and will keep on winning them. And all of the wars are against some supernatural being. So do you guys think it is worth a try to get them to help us?" I ask, they all looked shocked that I have come up with the plan without them.

"Hell yeah. Why hadn't we heard of this place before. When do we leave?" Cassian asks.

"I don't know, but soon, today or tomorrow, they don't know us and they might not trust us, but if we have time to talk to them we might get some help. Also we need a plan if something goes wrong." I say.

"Wait, did you say Terrasen?" Amren asks.

"Yeah, I did." She smiles. It might have been the most terrifiying thing I have ever seen in my life.

" Aelin Wildfire of the houses Galathynius and Ashryver. Queen of Terrasen. Yeah, she will help us. She can be a bitch but she is really powerful and she likes to help people. She is also really good at killing." I nod at that.

"So I guess we leave now?" Azriel asks.

"Yeah. Lets go. Each of you pack some clothes. We are leaving in ten minutes."