Aelin

Today was Rowan and I's 200th anniversary. Remember when we thought I wasn't immortal? Well I guess we were wrong. Well anyways, Rowan and I are going and staying in the staghorns for a few days. I feel a little bad for leaving Sam and Elena at home (they're twins) after all they are young. I know it sounds weird that I waited over 190 years to have children, but I had to make sure that my wars were over and it was safe, and then there was the fact that I didn't want to get fat, and I also didn't want Rowan fussing. But our children are very cute. Elena and Sam have Rowan's silver hair, but both have Ashryver eyes. The sad part about this is neither of them got my temper. I guess that Aedion and Lysandra's children get to make up for that. The only problem with having twins is, which one becomes the ruler? I guess that one of them could marry and move away, or should we go on the fact that Elena was born first, so that makes her older, that is how it usually works.

Rowan and I venture up one of the mountains to one of the giant houses my family owns. This one is my favorite. The stone carved Wyverns are painted so they look real, with the touch of gold on them. The entrée way was amazing. The wood carver carved little swords into it and made a design that swirls. The door was made out of oak. Actually double doors, (imagine them as Italian doors) the door handles were made out of silver and could only be opened by Galathynius or Whitethorn blood. The towers were my favorite, made out of a dark stone with emeralds melded in. The inside also was wonderful, the chairs and couches are made out of red satin, the fireplaces are also carved out of stone. The coffee table is made out of pine. The bed is even better, made out of clouds, it feels like lying on a cloud. It might be the warmest bed I have ever been in, or maybe it is because of my furnace mate. I Don't know but, but I do know I love that bed.

I push open the giant doors and step into the warm enviorment. The smell of sweet spices fill my nostrils. I can tell Rowan enjoys the smell as well because he tips his head back and takes a deep breath in. I shut the door with a swift kick and grab his sleeve.

Lets just say that we got a little busy...