Chapter 1

They say that if you fall in love with two people and can't decide between the two, pick the second one. If you really lived the first you wouldn't have fallen in love again. But what they say isn't always true. At least not for me. I picked my first love. The true love of my life, Liam. He's such a kind, compassionate, romantic guy.

No. I am not engaged. That proposal? Liam's sister and her match. I couldn't tell you when mine is coming. Im hoping soon, because that would just seal the deal. I love Liam so much that I just want to make it official. It was Christmas Day. We were visiting his parents. Opening presents and such, then having a fancy meal.

After the entire family had finished with gifts, we had settled down to watch one of the Christmas parades from London. Out of nowhere, Ruth's match Dylan pops the question. After celebrating with them for little while, Liam and I took a walk in the park near his house. We had taken many walks here before on various visits throughout the year.

"Favorite present from today?" I asked. "And no, you can't say mine,"

"Hard to say," he thought for a moment. "The watch from my dad was very nice," Liam paused. "What was yours?"

"I don't know, it's too hard to choose," I admitted.

"Can I make a suggestion?" Liam asked.

"Yes," I said getting sort of confused.

"I do have one last gift for you," He said slowly. We stopped walking.

"Oh come on, you've already spoiled me so much today!" I told him. "You really didn't have to get me anything more!" I argued.

"I thought that this would look just gorgeous on you," Liam opened a jewelry box.

"Oh my gosh, Liam it's beautiful!" I cooed, admiring the silver necklace he revealed. I pulled back my hair and he quickly fastened it around my neck. "Thank you," I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a kiss.