Chapter 5

After the ceremony, Liam and I were whisked away to take pictures while the guests were at cocktail hour.

I smiled until my cheeks ached and I saw flashbulbs going off in all directions. Then, finally, it was time for our reception. Liam and I were in line, waiting to be announced. We were of course, in the very back.

"Are you excited?" Liam grabbed my hand and shook it back and forth.

"I'm just waiting to trip and fall in these heels." I pulled back the hem of my long white dress, revealing the glittery death traps.

"I was wondering what made you so tall." Liam smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Please welcome our bride and groom, Liam and Bria Payne!" The announcer called out. The room erupted in applause as we made our way inside. I donned the biggest grin I could muster, and I was sure Liam did the same.

"And now, it is time for the couple's first dance ad husband and wife." One of Liam's favorite songs, A Kiss From a Rose by Seal, began to play. He led us to the dance floor.

<i>There used to be a graying tower alone on the sea.

You became the light on the dark side of me.

Love remained a drug that's the high and not the pill.

But did you know,

That when it snows,

My eyes become large and

The light that you shine can be seen.<i/>

"I can't get over just how amazing you look, Bria."

"You don't look bad yourself. I've always absolutely loved you in a suit." I grinned.

<i>Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray.

Ooh, the more I get of you

The stranger it feels, yeah

Now that your rose is in bloom.

A light hits the gloom on the gray,

I've been kissed by a rose on the gray <i/>

"Have I told you something yet today?" Liam looked into my eyes.

"What's that?"

"I love you."