Ten

Chapter Ten

Deja Wilson

--

-The next day-

I spent about fifteen minutes staring at myself through the bathroom mirror. Plastering makeup against my face, and playing with the ends of my hair. I cringed almost ever second, having troubles feeling in my eyebrow. Katie and I where once again planning on going to a party, only it was during the day.

After about two hours of me hogging the bathroom to get ready, I was finally slightly satisfied. My hair was curled in ringlets, at least that's what I call them. And I tried making my makeup look natural, but I felt so fake. I had a short green dress on that wasn't even mine, it was Katie's because I liked her clothes better.

"Hurry up in there, you wonder why I get ready in park bathrooms," Katie growled, pounding on the door and causing me to jump a little.

"Sorry, I'm almost done," I sighed, looking at myself one last time to make sure I looked decent. I opened the door, feeling Katie barge past me and into the bathroom, "Jeez, calm down Kay," I giggled, pretending to be shocked, then shutting the door for her.

Knowing I was ready for the party, I plowed myself against my bed, grabbing my phone to check social media.

Jack: Hi Deja, I hope you don't mind me texting you

Me: It's cool

Jack: So, what are you doing today?

Me: I'm going to a party in an hour

Jack: Really, is it at the club?

Me: Ha, which one?

Jack: The one everyone goes too

Me: I'm pretty sure

Jack: Cool, well I hope you have fun

Me: I will

Jack: Sorry to ruin the fun talk, but have you decided if we're friends again? I've been on edge

Me: I've been thinking about it. And I guess we can, I don't see why not

Jack: REALLY! PERFECT! I promise to forget about that N.I.G.H.T

Me: Okay

Jack:  Awesome, so I'll talk to you later

Me: Okay bye

--

My phone started vibrating. Michael was calling me.

"Hey babe!" I said, sounding cheery.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Michael giggled.