Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Deja Wilson

He was gone. Out of my life for good. I knew how badly I broke his heart, and I hated myself for doing this to him. But you really know someone hates you when they block you on all social medias.

Breaking up with someone is complicated. You have to delete your relationship status from your bio's and much more.

This is how I'm going to inform Jack about the baby. The only thing I'm worried about is- let me rephrase that. One of the things I'm worried about is, what if Jack's a terrible father? He reminds me of a teenager. And it wasn't long since we were both teenagers.

Anyways, I want to surprise him by flying to London, again. And randomly showing up at his house, expressing my love for him and whatever else.

Damn, I just remembered. Jack is British, how the hell do I keep forgetting about this long distance crap.

He lives in London- I live in LA. Either he moves to LA or I have to give up my life and move to London, which I don't necessarily want to do.

I thought I'd tell someone before my arrival, in case I show up and he's not home. So I texted Conor.

Me: I need to talk to you

Conor: About what?

Me: I'm flying to London to surprise Jack, but you can't say anything. Tomorrow I'll text you, and tell you to leave the house so Jack's alone.

Conor: Well, Jack's been locked in his room for almost three straight days, I don't think he's coming out anytime soon.

Me: Are you fucking serious? Why is he such a baby?

Conor: We've tried everything, but's its kind of your fault. So fix things ;) If you don't mind me asking, what happened to Michael

Me: He broke up with me.

Conor: What, why?

Me: You'll find out soon

Conor: I'm glad, Jack's way hotter than him anyways

Me: That sounds weird, your his brother.

Conor: Exactly, if I'm hot- he's hot.

Me: Okay.... Bye

Conor: Bye.

I grab the same duffle bag I took to London, and threw my phone charger and other items I thought I'd bring.

Once I'm done, I dodge out of my room. In a hurry to get to the airport and fly back to London. Of course it's going to be expensive, but I can stay with Katie like I was before.

--

Jack Maynard

Right now, I'm making a dumb decision. First- let me explain.