Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Jack Maynard

I walked into the building, feeling pretty confident. I couldn't believe how many girls where at the club. I couldn't make up my mind on which one to choose to try to make Deja jealous.

I approached a firm blonde girl, obviously looking for sexual attention.

"Hi, haven't I seen you somewhere?" I lied, sitting next to her at the bar, and grinning intently.

"I don't recall, but I'd like to get to know you," She licked her lips, eyeing me head-to-toe with those evil eyes of hers.

No, I had no clue who this bitch was. But I would do anything to have a girlfriend, just for the night.

"Well then, I think I should buy you a drink," I smirked, looking at the waiter who was listening to our conversation. I held up two fingers. Watching him roll his eyes and pour the drinks, "So what's your name love?"

"Brittany, what's yours," She smirked, scooting closer to me.

Of course her name was Brittany.

Her body shape was perfect, and she was pretty tan unlike me.

"Hot name, I'm Jack," I giggled, grabbing the two drinks from the waiter and handing one to her.

"Are you single, Jack from the bar?"

"Jack from the bar? Why'd you call me that?" I questioned, feeling a little awkward.

"Oh. I know so many Jack's, it's hard to keep track," She started laughing hysterically. Acting like the usual blondie blonde. Dumb, clueless, and will do anything you ask them too. Ha, I'm so evil.

"I understand; And yes, I am single," I gave her a wink, unbuttoning the top bottom of my shirt to make her want me even more.

She crept her hand onto mine, widening her legs, which keep in mind she was wearing a dress, "Well I think, you should be my boyfriend."

She leaned in for a kiss, and I kissed her alright. We probably made out for about ten minutes.

I hoped Deja watched us kiss. And I hope she's jealous and realized that not being with me was the biggest mistake of her life. Because seriously, I'm a damn good kisser.

After our amorous kissing, we took a break for a moment. Catching our breath and sharing laughter. I turned around, noticing Deja, Katie, and my brother in a small group.

"So, you're my girlfriend right?" I said quickly, grabbing her hand.

"Yeah, now let's have sex!" She leaned close to me, and wouldn't stop laughing. She ran her fingers up my chest, then pecked my lips.

"In the bar?"

"Why not? I have sex here all the time!" She smiled cheerily, trying to grab my crouch.

"Why don't we go back to my place after, but right now, I need you to come with me."

I grabbed her hand, pulling towards my group of friends.