Twenty- Four

Chapter Twenty- Four

Jack Maynard

"I'm pregnant Jack, with your baby," Her voice cracks, and she wraps her arms around my head softly.

This is why she came back to me. Because theres a living soul inside of her, and she realized Michael wasn't right for her. I gently glide my finger along her stomach, and smile, "That's the best thing I've ever heard."

"Are you sure? I was so scared you'd bail on me, and leave this baby," She sobs.

"I'd never!" I gasp, "Listen. I'm sorry if I've seemed childish, but I'm better now. And we all learn from our mistakes."

"You're right. And I made the biggest mistake of my life," She lets out an almost sarcastic laugh, "I left you for Michael, and it turned out that Michael was the one to leave me."

I comfort her for a moment as she cries on my shoulder, and I hold her tighter and tighter, "Do you know what it is?"

"What?"

"Do you know what the baby is?" I ask, and she shakes her head.

"We had sex like two weeks ago," She laughs, "Or less, I'm not sure."

"Whoa, it's crazy how fast people can fall in love."

"I know, are you ready to support each other, and live together for the rest of our lives?" She bites her lip.

I press my lips against hers, and close my eyes, "Baby, I will do anything for you!"

Puzzle pieces were coming together, and the clouds were finally forming. This party we met at a couple weeks ago, was an absolute blessing. I'm so glad Conor woke me up that day, or I would've missed out on meeting the best girl in the entire world.

"Deja come on, the police are escorting you and I to your hotel," Katie all of a sudden startles us, interrupting our kissing.

She stands up, giving me one last kiss, "I love you, thanks for everything," She whispers.

"I love you too."

She starts to walk, sending me glances almost every second which I thought was the cutest thing. Until suddenly, she turns around and runs towards me.

"I almost forgot," She smirks.

"Wha-"

"Text me."

--

Deja Wilson | 9 months later

Nine months later, a beautiful baby boy was born. Being given the name Noah Maynard- it soothed so well. He looked just like Jack, not carrying much of my traits which wasn't surprising. But he was still perfect in every way, his sparkling blue eyes and cute blonde hair. He was my little Noah Mayniac.

Jack and I have been living together in a cute family home for about eight months now, having sex almost every night- if I may add. Anyways, we get to do a lot of fun stuff because of Jack's YouTube business, such as traveling and other similar stuff.

A couple weeks ago I received a phone call from an unknown number. I answered it, and shockingly, it was Michael Crimson- the guy I could be married to now.