Three

Josh

Coffee shop. 6th street. BlurrryFace. All my mind could think about were those three very important things. I was going to meet him. Not only that, but he went to my school. What if he is popular and won't talk to me any more? Oh god. My breathing was becoming ragged. My palms were clammy. I was shaking. Great the perfect time for a panic attack. It's going to be okay Josh. He will still talk to y-. Ding!

Notification: BlurrryFace sent you a message

BlurrryFace: I see you.

BlurrryFace: That sounded way creepy.

BlurrryFace: Are you ok? You are shaking.

SpookyJim: I'm fine. It's ok. Where are you?

BlurrryFace: Back corner, by the window.

SpookyJim: oh I see you, be right over. Just gonna order something first.

He had on a skeleton hoodie with the hood up. I went over to the counter and ordered a caramel latté with whip cream.

"Here you are," The barista looked at the cup for my name, "Josh. Have a good day."

"Thanks, you too." I walked over to the table. He had a ukulele and was strumming it.

"What's the song called?" He jumped.

"Dude! Seriously, you don't walk up to a guy with a ukulele." I noticed that his hood was zipped up to the very top. "Sit down." He gestured to the seat.

"I knew you were good at playing but I didn't know that good."

He chuckled, "Not that good. I'm efficient though." I wanted him to unzip his hood, but maybe he is just nervous.

"Let's go to the park." I exclaimed.

"Sure. Don't forget your drink." While we were walking he was strumming his ukulele and humming.

"Sing the song. I know you know the words."

"I'm not a good singer but okay.
She asked me, "Son, when I grow old,
Will you buy me a house of gold?
And when your father turns to stone,
Will you take care of me?"

She asked me, "Son, when I grow old,
Will you buy me a house of gold?
And when your father turns to stone,
Will you take care of me?"

I will make you queen of everything you see,
I'll put you on the map,
I'll cure you of disease.

Let's say we up and left this town,
And turned our future upside down.
We'll make pretend that you and me,
Lived ever after happily.

She asked me, "Son, when I grow old,
Will you buy me a house of gold?
And when your father turns to stone,
Will you take care of me?"

I will make you queen of everything you see,
I'll put you on the map,
I'll cure you of disease.

Oh and since we know that dreams are dead,
And life turns plans up on their head
I will plan to be a bum,
So I just might become someone.

She asked me, "Son, when I grow old,
Will you buy me a house of gold?
And when your father turns to stone,
Will you take care of me?"

I will make you queen of everything you see,
I'll put you on the map,
I'll cure you of disease. I told you it's not really good." He shrugged and my jaw dropped.

"Not good! Not Good! That was great! And you say it's Not Good! What the hell is wrong with you!?" I couldn't believe him. We were in the park now.

"Shut up!"

"What?"

"Would you be quiet! I don't care what you think!"

"Are yo- oh god! I forgot." He stood up and started walking to the bridge. I grabbed his hood and it unzipped. Before I could fathom what happened my hands were over my mouth.

"Tyler? Your BlurrryFace? Wait that means..." He was still going to the bridge.

"I'm useless. I'm a whore. I'm worthless. No one loves me." He was uttering things under his breath while climbing onto the railing. Before he could think of jumping I grabbed him and held him close. Even though we just met I felt like we had a bond.

"Tyler, I'm sorry I didn't remember. Please don't hate me." He was shaking, then I heard the faintest whisper.

"I could never hate you..." After he said that he passed out.

I carried him to my Jeep and drove him to my house.

"Oh Jo-Who is that? What is wrong with him?!" My mother always over reacted.

"He's fine. I'm just going to lay him down on the couch mom."

"Okay. Ashley! Bring a blanket down here!"

"Mom I told you he's fine!"

"Don't snap at me young man."

"Yes ma'am." I saluted her in a jokingly manner. Ashley had brought a blanket down for Tyler. Tyler Joseph is in my house. I had to text Brendon.

Joshwa: Come over immediately!

Beebo: On my way.

Brendon was over in less then five minutes.

"Is that Tyler frikkin Joseph! What did you do kidnap him?!"

"It's a long story but don't tell anyone!"

"J-Jim?" Tyler had woken up.

"Yeah Tyler?"

"A-am I-I in yo-ur h-ho-house?"

"Yes. And I'm not letting you leave until you are feeling better."

"So I'm u-under house a-rest?"

"I guess you could say that." Before he responded he was back asleep.

"Woah." I forgot Bren was even here!"

"What?"

"Nothing he just looks so damn cute unconscious." Only Brendon Urie would say that about a sleeping man. But I couldn't agree more.

Woah! 958 words. I'm proud of my self. I'm I really don't have anything else to say except stay alive.

-signing off again. Egg.