Twenty Øne (Piløts)

Tyler

"Tyler!!" Jess and Killer came into the living room, with two other guys behind them.

"Hey! And they are?" I said, motioning towards the new guys.

"Jack." He has a stripe in his hair.

"Hi, I'm Alex. Jack's my boyfriend. Nice to meet you." Alex seems nice.

"You too! Is Josh coming?!" I asked.

"Sorry, he's still grounded." Brendon answered.

-*~+~*-

After everyone showed up, and I was introduced to Jaime, Tony, Rian, and Zack, we started imagining our lives if we were in bands.

Melanie would be in a solo career.

Pete and Patrick would be in a band with two guys I've never met called Fall Out Boy

Tony, Vic, Jaime, and Mike would be Pierce The Veil.

Alex, Jack, Rian, and Zack would be called All Time Low.

Gerard, Frank, Gerard's brother, and a guy called Ray, would be My Chemical Romance.

Brendon would be in a band...with him self, called Panic! At The Disco.

Killer would be a floater, filling in bass with Brendon sometimes.

And Jess would just play her flute.

"Tyler! What about you? Would you be in a band?" Tony asked.

"Oh shit! Me and Josh are in a band. I totally forgot about it. We're called Twenty One Pilots." Everyone got into their own conversations for a while.

"I'm gonna miss you the most Tyler."

"What about Brendon?"

"Him too!"

"God, what the hell Killer, forgetting about your own boyfriend!" Brendon said jokingly.

"Sorry."

"I didn't-I didn't mean it. What's going on?" Brendon enveloped her in a hug before she started crying.

"I'm not really moving, I'm going to live with my dad, and if I say anything out of line, I'll get in bad trouble. Strict parents, y'know."

"Why are you going to live with him?" I asked.

"Mom doesn't have the money to have me and my brother in the house." She stopped crying but mumbled now.

"I'm sorry, why don't you live with me?!" Jess said.

"Because our relationship isn't that close Jess." She laughed.

"Just because we haven't dated?!" Jess acted offended. Everyone busted out laughing. If only Josh was here.

Hehehe...

So long
-Egg