Six

Josh

"Josh!" Tyler was running up to me. He was wearing a flowery cardigan thing and had his ukulele in hand.

"You and your ukulele..." I was smirking.

"Look, I'm really sorry so I want to sing you a song to make up for it." He was grinning, it made his chocolate brown eyes light up.

"Go for it."

He cleared his throat, "Here goes,

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

We don't believe what's on TV,
Because it's what we want to see,
And what we want, we know we can't believe,
We have all learned to kill our dreams.

I need to know that when I fail you'll still be here,
'Cause if you stick around I'll sing you pretty sounds,
And we'll make money selling your hair.

I don't care what's in your hair,
I just wanna know what's on your mind,
I used to say, "I wanna die before I'm old, "
But because of you I might think twice.

Yeah, yeah, yeah!
Yeah, yeah, yeah!

Alright. Second verse.

What if my dream does not happen?
Would I just change what I've told my friends?
Don't wanna know who I would be,
When I wake up from a dreamer's sleep.

I need to know that when I fail you'll still be here,
'Cause if you stick around I'll sing you pretty sounds,
And we'll make money selling your hair.

But I don't care what's in your hair,
I just wanna know what's on your mind,
I used to say, "I wanna die before I'm old, "
But because of you I might think twice.

I don't care what's in your hair,
I just wanna know what's on your mind,
I used to say, "I wanna die before I'm old, "
But because of you I might think twice.

Yeah, yeah, yeah!" He was out of breath.

"Thanks Ty, that was great." I was applauding him. He bowed theatrically and me and him started laughing.

"Your welcome, and thanks. My parents don't like the idea of me doing music. They want me to keep doing basketball."

"We'll keep doing music, you are so good at it." Me and him talked for a while about random things, like school and dating. Then we came to the conclusion to start a band.

"I'll sing, and play ukulele and piano. You will play drums."

"I play drums but I don't have a drum kit!"

"Then we will buy you one, come on!" He grabbed my hand and was pulling me towards the music store. We walked 5 MILES. Because the music stores we passed weren't good enough.
"Here!" I was out of breath but he was perfectly fine

"How...are you...not...out of...breath?!"

"I run a 50 foot court for thirty minutes. That's how."

"Oh right basketball. Dude look at this one!" I saw a drum set with red skeleton and alien heads.

"That's so sick!"

"Sick as...frick?"

"Sick as frick." He responded. "How much is it?" Crap! It was 3500. Why are drum kits so expensive!!

"3500...I'll look for a cheaper one don't worry." He was walking up to the cash register.

"...Jenna Black, put it in my tab. Tell her I said 'I love you'." I'm so stupid. This is Jenna's dads store. Black's Instruments. No wonder Tyler came here, he could get a discount.

"You don't need to buy me the drums." I had my head down and was scratching the back of my back.

"You need drums if we are going to be a band." He was right. "What's your address, they are gonna ship them."

"617 Point View Court."

We were back at my house. He was strumming his ukulele and I was coming up with band names.

"Pity the soulless? Fall Out Boy? Uh...Tyler Joseph and Joshua Dun?" The first two he shook his head. The last he punched my arm. "How about...Twenty One Pilots?" His eyes lit up.

"Where did you get that from?"

"A play. The run down is an air plane parts manufacturer in World War Two, or is it one? I don't know but anyways he finds out his parts are faulty and has to make a choice to get money by sending out the faulty parts, or keep the parts and manufacture ones that work. He decides to send them out and that causes the death of twenty one pilots. So if we ever do make it big the title can remind us that we need to take our time so that we don't waste countless lives."

"Twenty One Pilots it is." He smirked. Me and him were sitting next to each other on the side of my bed. He then jumped at me and started tickling me. His fingers jabbing my sides.

"T-t-ty-leerrrrr, st-top!!" He was sitting on me with his legs by my sides. He leaned towards me and I sat up a bit. He was two inches from my face now. Go for it...I kissed him. He kissed me back. He kissed me back. OH. MY. GOD. Tyler Joseph kissed me back.

"Josh I'm sorry." He was flustered.

"No don't be sorry." Do I tell him I enjoyed it?

EEEEEEE. Is it sad I was waiting for this. Probably. It's 12:04 and I am FaceTimeing my best fried egg. You know who you are.

-Egg