Eighteen

Tyler

"Josh has been really distant lately, it is scaring me. Violent too." I said to Frank. Me and him have become close friends since this morning. We were currently sitting in a Starbucks, after school, studying for our math test.

"Maybe you should talk to him?" Frank said taking a sip of his coffee. "He probably just wants you to talk to him."

"I would, but he is grounded for getting suspended." Frank shrugged at me. "Anyways, what's up with you and Gerard?"

"His brother is going through some stuff, so I broke it off, I felt like a distraction." He looked down at his coffee.

"I'm sorry Frank."

"Don't worry about it. It was my decision, I chose the easiest option. Um Tyler?"

"Yeah?"

"The egg just walked in bawling." He looked past me before getting up.

"What?!" I spun around and saw her heading towards the bathroom. "Let's go talk to her then." He pushed me over to the bathroom. I knocked on the door. "Killer? Are you ok?" She sniffled.

"Ye-ah, I-I'm fin-fine."

"I know you aren't fine. Come out please?" The lock clicked and she walked out.

"Your eyeliner is running." Frank mentioned.

"Fuck." After sitting down at our table, she pulled out her phone and eyeliner to fix the black mess covering her face.

"Will you tell us what's up?" I said to her.

"I just found out that my family is moving." Tears started streaming down her face again.

"When?!" Frank shouted.

"Chill Frank. Next month."

So I decided that I will only update once a week, because I don't like how bad the quality is when I try to update every day.
From now on chapters will be longer, and better quality.

*virtual hugs*
So long
-Egg.