Jacobs haters

All week we had been busy unloading boxes and placing things. It had been a nightmare. I mean not the boxes but not seeing jacob. My parents said we arent doing anything until we unloaded. His family came over though ans brought us cookies as a welcome to the neighborhood thing.

I quickly told Jacob about what my parents said about the unloading and he understood.

So yep. Thats my life. Well it gets better. I guess. Not really.

So when we finally unpack most everything my parents said we could go meet the neighbors and stuff.

So I went over to Jacobs house and my parents went to go meet someone next door.

My sister never really was interested with Jacob but neither have I until now.

I knock on the door and lilly answers.

"Hey jacob was too lazy to answer so yeah lol, it's kaet right? Oh and come in were all inside here." She says.

I was surprised by her saying 'lol' in her sentence but I let it go.

"Yeah its kaet" I say walking in.

"Hey kaet!" They all say almost at once. I feel like they all like me which is werid because I feel this is the popular group. Which, I have never been in.

They all are drinking soda and playing xbox.

"Hey come sit over here!" Joe says

"Nah come sit here!" Colin says.

"I think I'd rather sit where I want." I say. Wait I said that. In front if Jacobs friends. Oh gosh I hope I wasn't too mean.

"Fine" joe says sarcastically and I know I was fine.

I notice then jacob wasn't there.

"Where's jacob at?" I say.

"He's upstairs. He said he had something stuck in his teeth or something" jessie says.

Then it hit me. There was no food there. And I've used that excuse when I want to be alone. I jump up and go upstairs where he was.

I didn't know where his room was so I guesses about 5 times then finally I went into one where I heard in the bathroom crying...

"Jacob?" I say quietly knocking.

"Kaet ...is that ...you?" He answers

"Yeah is everything ok?"

"No." He answers which I could hardly hear over his sobers.

He opens the door and I sit down with him.

"Jacob I know we hadn't known each other for a while but I feel like I've known you forever. You can trust me. What's wrong?" I say.

I honestly never knew people like Jacob had problems like this.

"I don't know why but all these hate comments are getting to me. I deserve to die,I didn't do anything to deserve my fame. Im just a ugly fboy wanna be. I wanna crawl into a hole and die."

I knew what he felt like.

"Trust me I know some dumb crap happened at my old school and trust me it made me feel like crap." I say.

"Who would bully you I mean your so beautiful and fun and understanding" he says.

Wow I love him.

"Haha well they are jealous like all those haters hating on you. I mean once I was one saying those bleach comments and #hateforjacob lol" I say trying to turn the mood around.

Oh crap.

He stares at me with a mad look on his face.

"Really? I thought that we were friends BUT WHAT DO YOU DO YOU, YOU PROBABLY STILL HATE ME AND HAVE A ... A DUMB HATE ACCOUNT FOR ME GOD, YOU , YOU ASS."

I hear his friends come up. I'm still in shock. Maybe I was wrong about jacob.

"What happened? Whats wrong?" They all asked.

I tryed to say something but nothing came out. So I ran.

I ran down the stairs and out the doors and onto the street.

I didn't care about home. I just ran. I'll go home later.

I just needed to run. Get my mind cleared up. I was running fast but I was on the track team so I am pretty good at it. I relized I had been crying and stopped to catch my breath.

I looked around me. Trees and a sighting of houses so not that far off of the neighborhood. I also look up. A tree house.

I go inside because why not. It's a beautiful little tree house hidden in the woods.

I can't believe it. I curl up into a ball and cry until I cant anymore.

I had finally made friends and turned my mind around about jacob. He was what anyone could wish for. I needed him.

I start to head back home but since I hadn't been in this neighborhood long I had no idea where I was.

I start to walk and see the park that first day when I met jacob. God can I just let it go. I hadn't known him for more than 2 weeks and already I'm falling.

I walk back to my house from there knowing where I was.

I walk in and my parents where still unpacking their room. I went in into mine and cryed to sleep.

I even skipped dinner. What's the point of eating anyways.