Jacob jacob jacob

(*Btw if your wondering his parents are on a trip and if your wondering about what happened to lilly she went on a trip for most of her summer*)

As I start to drift to sleep we hear banging on the door.

I yawn as jacob gets up to go get it.

I rub my eyes as he opens it and it's all my friends.

"Kaet we were so worried about you we looked everywhere! I'm so glad your here! We were about to give up until we thought you'd be here!" Eva says.

I curl up in the blanket and walk over to the door.

"You know kaet we have to leave tomarrow because of school starting soon but we can stay longer if you need us to." Ava says.

"No its fine your parents probably miss yall. Anyways thanks jacob for everything.i should probably go now." I say

"Yeah ok im glad I could help oh and my blanket." He says.

"Oh right haha almost forgot." I say

"Yeah this is the blanket I got as a kid so it's really special but it's really cold out, do you need my sweatshirt?" He says

"Yeah actually that'd be great" I say

All of my friends have heart eyes as they watch him give me a sweatshirt.

I put it on, thank him again then we all leave.

"Kaet I wish I could say I'm sorry a million time. I was such a bitch, and I hate myself for it, please forgive me so I can forgive myself." Sara says as we walk down the street. I stay silent not knowing what to say.

"Look im suppose to be your bestfriend not your enemy and we all slip up sometimes. You don't have to forgive me right away but I guess I was just mad because we had all this stuff planned for 8th grade and now I don't have a bestfriend to joke around and tell my crushes to in the hallway. Kaet please." She adds on.

"Sara I forgive you, and we can still joke around and tell each other crushes, even though your dating layne, and you know who I have a heavy crush on, but you can facetime me or call me. Where still best friends ok?" I say as i open the garage to get in.

"Thank you" she says.

We enter the house and they all pack up because they have to leave tomarrow.

Before we go to sleep finally I say,

"Im gonna miss you guys"

Well im not just going to miss them, I'm going to miss this summer. I've had such a great time meeting jacob and a ton of other stuff, that made me forget this night ever happened.

(*shorter chapter sorry about that*)