Jacobs sorry

^got bored lol

*********

I reach for my phone when I hear a buzz.

Jacob😍: really sorry about last night... wish I could've gone really! Forgive me!

Me: jacob it's fine I swear! You broke your legs I get it... we still need to hang out tho!

Jacob😍:tru I heard that all of our friends got along... is that tru..?

Me: yeah rly well, our friends and not going to single anymore I can tell

Jacob😍: lol

I look over at my friends all on their phones texting their soon to be boyfriends.

"Hey justin just asked me to hang out... do yall wanna join and we can all hang out together?" Says sara

"Yeah sure let me just text colin" Eva says.

"Laynes busy today" Ava says.

"Joe said he could come, where?" Says gracie

"The park will do" I say getting up to stretch.

"That way I can walk my dog" I add on.

"Kay" says ava.

I start to walk down the stairs and my mom and dad are sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey kaet! Did you hear? Your friend jessie woke up! She'll be back tomarrow out of the hospital! Isn't that great!"

I stood there at the bottom of the stairs.

No. No. No. No. She can't be coming back. She hates me, she's gonna hate my friends and she will want revenge for something she never had. Jacob.

I run upstairs in a panic mode.

"Kaet is everything ok?" Says eva.

"No... jessie coming back ... she woke up and ... I dont... I cant... guys"

I say with tears in my eyes

"Jessie? That bitch!" They say

I look back at them and they all have their 'ready to fight faces' on them

"You know she probably will just leave us alone" says gracie.

"Yeah jacob does hate her... he's gonna fight for you again no matter how hurt or sick he is" Ava says.

"Yeah yall live each other, soulmates" sara explains.

"Yeah I dont know why I'm getting so upset" I day

I text jacob about jessie and he said he already knew.

I lay down and relax while my dog curls up in my lap.

I pet him lightly and sara says "Hey we still have dates to the park remember..."

"Oh yeah, sara eva and gracie why don't you guys go and we'll catch up later since our 'dates' can't go." I say

"Ok let me get ready" says eva.

They went ahead and left and me and ava just hung out and played mario kart which I won because I'm boss at that game.

"Should we go to the park now?" She says.

"Nah I wasn't planning on going I just knew they had dates their waiting and they wouldn't leave me here so I said I'll come later but I never will." I say making it confusing.

"Oh ok I got like half of that but cool"

I hear a knock that the front door and my dog jumps up and runs out of my room. It didn't help me ava were home alone.