Jacob wat bout kaet

Jacobs pov

I keep texting kaet but no reply.

I mean why would she reply to me.

I turned on her. Thats the last thing she needed.

I'm such an asshole.

I lay in my bed and stare at the ceiling. I think this over and over again. I messed up. Kaets never going to love me. Why.

Why did I do this.

To her. Any other girl would've been fine but kaet nooo.

I can't stop think about her. She's stuck I'm my mind. My head is cloudy with all the memories of kaet.

Why.

But I know we're kaet went. She went to north carolina where else would she go.

"MOM START THE CAR"

Kaets pov

I reget this.

Alot.

I don't know where I am or were im going.

Jacob keeps texting me but I'm not ready for him. I'm leaving because of him.

My whole plan that I really didn't plan well goes like this:

1 take as many buses and stuff to get to north carolina were life was easier.

2 find my friends

3 cry in there arms so I feel better.

Yeah idk what plan that is but I tryed.

"Now going into north carolina" says the bus driver.

"This is my stop then" I say handing him the money then getting off. If I researched this correctly there would be a bus coming in about 10 min to take me close to my house.

But it's getting darker and darker.

And I'm getting more scared.

I see a text message from justin.

Jay Jay- kaet are you ok im worried as crap right now please come back

Me - justin I'm scared. I'm in North carolina just passed the border line. I'm so sorry

Jay Jay- kaet I'm coming right now hang on

Me- thank you so much I'm so scared 😓

I look around as I see the sun go down. I look what time it is and I didn't even realize my phone was about to die.

Oh god no please. Don't die on me.

I watch as it shuts down.

Please hurry justin.

I start to cry and the memories flood in.

Why did I do this. Everyone is worried about me I might get kidnapped and now it's starting to rain. Good thing this bus stop has a covering over it.

My stomach growls as I see a light flicker on.

A starbucks!

Finally at least I won't starve to death.

I walk over and push the door open. No one was there so i walk up to order.

I pull out a twenty dollar bill, the last of my money.

I order a sandwich and a coffee.

I pay and sit at a corner table.

I hear the door swing out and the little bell ring to know if someone is at the door.

This person has a hoodie on and is drenched by rain. Looks kinda creepy if you as me.

I then hear them say to the cashiers,

"Hi have you seen this girl?" And they both nod their heads no.

I tighten my hoodie on my head even more not wanting the person to come near me.

They do walk over though.

"Hey hav you seen this girl, brown hair, her name is-"

Jacob.

I recognize that voice anywhere. I look up and he sees the person he's looking for.

"Kaet."

I didn't care at that moment what he did to me. He found me and that's all that mattered.

"Jacob." I say relived as I lean in to hug him.

"Kaet I'm so glad your ok im so sorry I swear I will never do that -"

He stops when I kiss him.

The cashiers look confused but this is what true love looks like so I don't care how embrassing I look right now.

I have jacob.