Jacobs sweatshirt

"Goodmorning babe"

I put my head on Jacobs chest and he plays with my hair.

"Goodmorning jacob"

I look out my window and see vegas.

I get up and look out the window.

"Woah" I say

"I know right" I hear Jacob say as he gets up and hugs me and leans down and kisses my neck.

I walk over and head to the bathroom doing my daily routine. I open the bathroom door and go in to change. I lock it and start in buttoning my pjs. Suddenly a sharp pain hits me in my stomach.

"Oww" I say grabbing my stomach and falling to the floor.
Jacob knocks on the door saying " everything okay in there?"

"Yeah everything's fine" I lie. I couldn't moved it hurt so bad. After about 5 minutes it went back to normal. No pain. It must have been something I ate.

I finished getting dressed and walked out.

"Are you okay? What took you so long?"

"Oh nothing the zipper got stuck on my jeans"

"So it took you 10 minutes to get it unstuck"

"Yes Jacob it did" I say back

He rolls his eyes and we laugh.

A few minutes later we leave to go to rehearsals in vegas. We drive through the strip and there is a lot going on. Building after building it was an amazing sight.

We finally arrive and there were fans waiting for us. I try to open the door but people were surrounding us.

"Jacob..." I trail off.

"Kaet just stay here. We'll figure something out."

"Is there another way in?" Jacob asks

"we don't know but let's try to find another entrance" his manager says.

We drive around the building once and nothing. We do this about another 20 times with more people adding to the crowd.

"Looks like we're gonna have to use the main entrance let the body guards go out first" says the manager.

"Kaet stay with me" Jacob says grabbing my hand. They open the door and it sounded like a bomb dropped it was that loud. But nope just a bunch of screaming girls.

Jacob holds me close and fights through the crowd. We finally make it to the doors.

We get in and block out all the girls pushing there way in.

I start to have the sharp pain again. It was getting worse I had to go to the bathroom so no one would notice.

"I have to go to the bathroom be right back" I say fast and run away following signs to the bathrooms.

I make it to the bathroom instantly collapse.

"Ahhhgghh" I moan in pain.

I breath hard hoping it will stop as I curl up in the corner and grab my stomach.

After a few minutes it went away again. This is definitely weird. I can't tell Jacob because I'll mess up his show. It will probably go away anyways. I leave the bathroom sweating a bit from how hot it was in the bathroom.

I find them setting up the stage and I'm in the very back of the stadium thing. Jacob yells from across the stadium at me, " KAET ARE YOU OKAY??"

I laugh at how cute he is. "IM OKAY JACOB!!" I yell back.

I start to walk toward the stage hoping I don't get the pain again.