Proluge

Welcome to the Mafia Maid Cafe~ Here you'll find your favorite mafioso dressed in a maid outfit, serving to your every need in a once in a life time mafia cafe~! Varying from the Vongola, Varia, Simon, Arcobaleno, Cavallone, Millefiore and even the Giglio Nero famiglia! You'll find both male and female, willing or not, in a maid dress! Please, enjoy your stay~❤️

_________________________

[Y/N] sighed, glancing around the streets. You was hungry and Kyoko and Haru weren't around anywhere. You was alone. Again. Your eyes locked onto a building, a big love heart sign on it.

"Maid Cafe...?" Your head tilted. That's what it looked like. But upon closer inspection, there was something... Interesting about this cafe. Your gut told her to go and inspect the sign, the building. Everything on the outside.

So, [Y/N] tiptoed around the back. You eyed everything, a wire gate stopping you from going any further. "I'll just have to climb it." You cracked your knuckles and rolled up your sleeves. So, you climbed up and overt he gate.

You stared at the big, love heart sign, battered up and smashed. "What the hell?..." You grabbed the pieces and put them together, like a puzzle. "Mafia Maid Cafe...?" Now this was weird.

You tensed up, hearing the sound of a gun being loaded. You spun around, face against the gun, that belonged to none other than Reborn. You let out a breath as he lowered his gun, it turning back into Leon.

"What are you doing back here?" He asked. "I got curious and this Maid Cafe didn't seem normal.... So I came to inspect it!" [Y/N] exclaimed, [E/C] orbs brightening. He shook his head.

"This is a Mafia Maid Cafe." Reborn explained. "What?" You asked, dumbfounded. "This cafe is run by mafioso." They stared at each other for a bit. "That's cool!" You smiled brightly.

A small, coy smile played at his lips. "Why don't you come inside, [Y/N]?" He suggested. You nodded, both climbing, (Reborn jumping) back over the gate and walking to the front door.

"Wait, what was wrong with that sign?" [Y/N] asked. "Tsuna thinks that if we had that then nobody would come." Reborn replied, [Y/N] nodding. 'I can see why...' You thought dryly.

Reborn opened the door, a bell chiming. "Welcome back, mistress!" A voice chimed. A voice you recognised. You both stared at each other, shock plastered on your faces.

Wasn't it great, visiting a Mafia Maid Cafe?

________________________

Alright! Guess who'll be the first maid? If you get it right before I update again, I'll dedicate the chapter to you! This is my first time writing a reader insert story, so please bear with me! Soon, one day if this is popular enough, I'll even let you request some!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the story!

Ciao~