TYL!Fuuta de la Stella

Ah, tis time for Fuuta~ I love Fuuta, especially TYL!Fuuta, so like, yeah. Here ya go~

_______________________

"Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You giggled, the males face flushing. "[N-Name]-chan?! W-What are you doing here?" A flustered Fuuta stammered, ushering you inside.

"I came to check the place out. Though I wasn't expecting you to work here...." You laughed, sitting down, leaning against the cushion behind your back.

Fuuta sighed wearily, placing a menu down on the table for you to look at. "C-Could you not tell anyone? Especially Tsuna-nii, Kyoko-nee and Haru-nee..." He mumbled.

You waved a dismissive hand. "Only if I can get a photo with you!" His eyes widened. "What?! B-But..." You smiled. "The customers always right~" you sung.

He fidgeted, sighing. "A-Alright..." You smiled, placing the menu down. Your smile soon turned into a toothy grin as you asked a woman to take a photo for you with your phone.

"Could you possibly take three?" You asked, head tilted. "Three? Do you know this maid?" She asked, glancing at Fuuta.

"I guess you could say that, right, Fuuta-kun?" You hummed happily, standing by Fuuta for the first photo. "You're pretty lucky to have this cutie as a friend."

You nodded,t he second photo of you hugging him tightly, the apron puffing out from your grip. "Yeah, he is pretty cute, ain't he?"

"Okay, third one." You smiled, placed a gentle kiss on Fuuta's cheek. "Thank you~!" You thanked the woman, sitting down again.

You wrote down your order, just a simple chocolate cake, and handed the notepad to a flustered Fuuta. "There you go."

"A-Ah, right! I-I'll be right back with y-your order, M-Mistress." He stammered, giving a curtsy, a bow and then hurrying off.

You hummed happily, watching the male run off. You stared at he last photo on your phone. "Hmm.." You fiddled with you phone for a bit and then Fuuta came back.

"M-Mistress, your food..." He placed the cake on the table. "Thanks, Fuuta-kun~" you sung, taking a bite, smiling happily.

"Don't let any girl touch you! Remember, your mine~" you sung, giving him a. Cheeky wink. He blushed, red once more and nodded quickly.

He turned to walk off but tripped on the bow that had come undone. "Let me help you, Fuuta-kun." You laugh, helping him up.

You tightly tied it and wrapped it into a big bow like before, the ends now not touching the ground. "You shouldn't fall over like that, people could see your underwear."

"W-What?!" He exclaimed, blush now darker. You laughed happily, nodding your head. You blew at his ear, smiling. "Yep! Because I saw them~"

Fuuta quickly scrambled to move away from you and head off to other customers, one man actually mistaking him for a female.

You let out a laugh, sitting back down to eat your cake. "I should come here more often!"

--

You slowly walked out with Fuuta, having stayed inside the entire time waiting for him. You grabbed his hand and smiled cheekily.

"He actually thought you were a girl!" You laughed. "D-Don't laugh, [Name]-chan!" He exclaimed, you smiling widely.

"You were such a cute maid!" You cooed. He sighed, head dropping in defeat. "Why aren't you working there?" He asked.

"I'm not in the mafia!" That was a lie. You were involved in it, considering you were friends with the Vongola, Simon, Varia (ish) and Cavallone. Not involved at all...

"Yes you are!" He whined. "Call Tsuna, tell him we'll be late." You handed him your phone. He nodded, unlocking it and staring at the background.

"What's wrong?" You asked, glancing over at the teenager. "W-Why is this your background?!" He exclaimed.

You looked at it and smiled. "I think it's cute!" You responded, squeezing his hand. "I think it's embarrassing! A lot of people use your phone!"

"Nah! Just you, Bianchi, Reborn, Tsuna, Yamamoto, Gokudera, Sasagawa, Kyoko-chan, Haru-chan, Hana-chan, Dino, Enma-kun and some of the Arcobaleno!"

That didn't help at all. You backed up his point. Slow clap for you. "That's practically everyone!" He argued. You shrugged a shoulder.

"My phone, my rules~" you sung. So you continued down the path on your way home to what you now call your family, teasing and arguing with Fuuta about his maid job.

But what was your background?

You giving maid Fuuta a kiss on the cheek.

________________________

I really liked his one! Maybe because it was Fuuta...? Oh well! We all like some nice Fuuta in a maid dress, am I right? His so cute!

Ciao~