Yamamoto Takeshi

Aha, hey~! This is Yamamoto for HollyNiteblazer I hope it's alright!

_________________

"A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Your eyes widened, shock clear on your face. "Yamamoto?" The ravenette let out a laugh, rubbing the back of his head. "Haha, yeah!"

He ushered you inside and you let out a sigh. 'Why Yamamoto?' You thought. It could have been Tsuna or Gokudera. They didn't enjoy it.

You slowly sat down, glancing up at Yamamoto. "So, what can I get you?" He asked, grinning. "Chocolate cake, please."

He quickly wrote it down. "I'll be right back!" He chirped, spinning and walking off. You sighed again. "Dammit Yamamoto." You muttered.

You dropped your head against the table. "What the hell did Reborn do?" You turns your head so your cheek was now on the table.

You glanced at all the customers, different maids walking from one table to another. Yamamoto soon came back with your cake and set it down. "Here ya go!"

"Hey, Yamamoto?" You questioned before he left again. "Yeah?" He glanced back, his soft hazel eyes locked with your [E/C] orbs.

"Why are you doing this?" You asked, a fine brow raised. "Eh?" You chuckled softly. "Why are you working here?" You asked again.

"It looked like fun!" He exclaimed. She sighed. "Sit down. Reborn can do with you talking for a couple of minutes."

He nodded and sat down in the seat opposite you. "Yamamoto. Why are you working here?" You repeated. "It looked like fun." He laughed.

"You know this place has mafioso working here, don't you?" You questioned. "Oh, you mean the mafia game?" He asked.

You slapped your palm to your forehead. 'I should have seen that coming... But I didn't.' You sighed mentally. You were an idiot when it came to Yamamoto sometimes.

"Yamamoto, why do you play this mafia game?" You then asked. It was the only way you'd get an answer from him.

"Why?" His head tilted. You nodded. "Is it to protect the people you care for? Or is it because it's fun?" Being in the mafia wasn't fun. Idiot.

"I get to hang out with Tsuna and Gokudera. Senpai, the kid, Hibari and even you!" He smiled. You let a soft smile slip onto your face.

"I see. You do know you can get hurt, right? You've been hurt badly before." You then stated. "Well, I helped my friends didn't I?" He replied.

There was a silence from your end. "Yes, you may have. But what happens if your life is on the line?" You gazed at him, [E/C] hues holding a serious glint.

"If that happens, it happens. Just go with the flow." He explained, waving a dismissive hand. "Yamamoto, it doesn't work that way." You shot.

"I need to continue working!" He stood up and grinned at you. "If you need anything else, just call." He laughed.

He strolled off with a happy wave. You chuckled to yourself. "Of course he'd give answers like that." You smiled softly and ate some of the cake in front of you.

"He always answers that way... Everyone else first." You straightened yourself and sighed in content. "I should be like that. More carefree."

--

You were sitting, watching Yamamoto sweep up the floor. "Hey, Yamamoto. Is this why we've had dates cancelled?" You called.

He glanced at you and gave a sheepish laugh. "Yeah, I think so." He ran a hand through his ebony hair, laughing.

You stood up sighing. "You working here, I can take. But taking our time for us, I'm done with that. We've missed five dates." You muttered.

"What are you gonna do?" Yamamoto asked, watching as you started walking to the kitchen. "Gonna go talk to Reborn-"

"Don't." You stopped as Yamamoto grabbed your wrist. "Don't do it." His voice was oddly... Chilling. Not Yamamoto like.

You turned to face him, his face completely serious. He had a glint in his eyes, but it wasn't serious like when he threw a baseball.

Your baseball idiot was kind of... Terrifying. "Y-Yamamoto...?" You murmured. You quickly nodded, looking at the floor. "A-Alright..."

He grinned again, his happy-go-lucky personality back in gear. "Good! Now that I'm done we can go get something to eat!"

"W-Wait, Yamamoto!" You exclaimed. "Ah, I've noticed something." He gave a smile instead of his normal grin.

When Yamamoto gave you his warm smile, it made your heart skip a beat. They were so inviting and different from his grins. But you couldn't tell how.

"We're dating, right?" He asked. You nodded. "Yeah, why?" You queried. "Well, [Name]-chan, you should call me Takeshi."

Your cheeks flared red. "A-Alright..." You murmured. He started pulling you again. "Alright, let's go!"

"Wait, Yama-" he squeezed your hand and you laughed lightly. "Takeshi." He nodded and continued pulling you along.

"Oi! Takeshi! Shouldn't you get changed first?" You wailed. Yamamoto laughed it off. "It's more fun this way!"

Reborn sighed, shaking his head. You'd forgotten about serious attitude from earlier, though you were likely to remember it at one stage.

"Protecting the one you love from danger, eh, Yamamoto?" Reborn mused, Leon running down onto his hand.

__________________

I hope this is alright! Aha, I love Yamamoto his always so happy! Though not always, aha. But anyways, I hope you liked it HollyNiteblazer

Guess who's next! If you get it you'll get a chapter dedicated to you~

Ciao~