Gene's History

A glowing brown orb floated in the middle of the room. There were two Genes. One, however, was not shiny. She was staring at the orb intensely.

Orb: You were meant to have my power. You shall be able to share this power or keep it for yourself. What do you choose?

Gene: I want to share my power. That much power should not belong to one pokemon. I know it means I will become a dud. Personally, I think that being a dud is better than being selfish.

Orb: This power will only effect those who shall influence your life. I am sorry, but I can't go beyond this ability. You will not mega evolve. You will not evolve either.

???: No! Give me your power! It is mine! It is my birth!

A black Eevee appeared out of nowhere. Almost like... like... like mist. Her eyes were a dark red.

Gene: No! You would keep it for yourself! It chose me! Leave this sacred place, Smoke. Just because we are guardians, we are not invincible. If you do not leave, I will kill you.

Smoke: You can't! Not if you don't remember!

With that, she grabbed the orb, shoved it into Gene, and knocked her out. When she woke up, nothing made sense.

"Where am I? What am I doing?"

Orb: We must go now! It's almost too late!

Gene: Huh? Go where? Whaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Gene was gone, but the vision didn't end there.

"Now I can follow them. She won't know about me. As for the keystone, well... It won't expect me to follow them!" Smoke exclaimed. With that, she turned into a wisp of smoke, drifting slowly out of the room.

The vision ended as soon as the mist left the room. Gene was now unconscious. However, they were right outside Gypsy's camp. Angel grabbed Gene and rushed toward the camp.