Angel's Dream

Gene woke up to find herself floating with Gypsy. Everything was a glowing white. Suddenly, it all went red.

"I had to put her to sleep to show you," Gypsy explained.

A voice interrupted the calm and quiet space.

"Wait! Is it true!? Is Gene the reason you're like this? Shadow? What can I do to get you back? Angel asked frantically.

"The only way to return me to normal is to-," Shadow's voice cut out. "To kill that Eevee you're with now."

"Okay! I'll do it for you. I have no problem with killing her. This is all her fault, after all!" Angel muttered.

"No! This isn't Gene's fault! That is Smoke who's talking! Not Shadow! Don't do Smoke's dirty work!" Gypsy called. Angel snapped to attention.

"Gypsy? What are you talking about!? It's Shadow! Shadow! Not Smoke," Angel explained. She was desperately trying to convince Gypsy as well as herself.

"No. It isn't. Smoke is inside Shadow. She's making him say that stuff. Shadow doesn't want Gene dead. Smoke does, though. Think about it logically for a change. If he knew who she was, I would have seen it," Gypsy reasoned. Angel sighed.

"You're right. I just want him back so badly!" Angel cried. Suddenly, there was a loud growl. To Gene, Gypsy, and Angel, it sounded more like a roar.

Smoke was getting ready to pounce. Gene jumped in front of Angel and Gypsy to protect them. However, Gypsy was ready with her teleportation. They were back In the camp in an instant. Silver tears were streaming from Angel's eyes.

Smoke: I will still get you! Just because I didn't this time doesn't mean I won't! You'll never be safe. Neither will your friends.

"I need to go. If I don't, Smoke will keep trying to kill you. Goodbye," Gene whispered sadly. Gypsy watched regretfully as one of the most interesting Pokemon she had ever met left.

Gypsy: Angel! You need to go with her. She's heading towards Shadow to make a deal with Smoke. If I'm right, she's doing this for your sake. Please. For Shadow?

Angel: Fine!

"Wait! Gene! I'm coming too! We'll fix things together. I'm sorry. I understand that Smoke is dangerous and I am totally willing to fight her with you!" Angel called.

"Huh! Really!" Gene asked. Tears were just forming. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"